Getting Drunk..

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

   Harriet pov

     I don't understand this man... First he made me do the chorus of five people alone and just after a day he is getting worried sick for me. I thought my plan failed but I think he was really falling for me...!

    I need to make my next move, I can't bare to stay with him anymore.... His care and talks are somehow healing the crack in me and if that happened I won't be able to take my revenge, I can't soften my heart for him. He is also a threat to Dad and Dean even though they are into shaddy business I can't let someone harm my family...

     At night he brought food and started feeding me , I tried to protest but he shoved the food filled spoon in my mouth... After I finished eating he made me drink water and wiped my lips gently.

    " Sleep, if you need anything just wake me up ok..! " He said and lied on the bed on his side.

    I was lost in my thoughts and then I turned to look at his face... Well he surely is handsome, that sharp nose and jawline , his lips and even his hair style.

    Damn...! I shook my head throwing off the thoughts out of my mind, what was I even thinking... This man surely was messing with my head. I shut my eyes and slept.

     The next day when I woke up he was getting ready and I thought it would be better to pretend to be asleep, I don't wanna have any awkward morning encounter with him...

     I felt a sweet lingering kiss on my forehead and I knew it was him but I still pretended to be asleep.

      Time flew by and it was almost  afternoon, my ankel was better so I thought to help Freya in cooking lunch... I went down stairs to the kitchen and saw Freya busy on a phone call.

    I waited for her to finish the call and as soon as she ended the call she almost jumped on me...

   " Harriet I am soooo happy...!!! " She squealed in happiness with a bright smile on her face that made me smile too.

   " What is it that made you so happy..!? " I asked her curiously.

   " Remember you told me you had no idea about Sebastian or their Mafia gang..! "

   " Yeah so.. "

   " So I told that to Damian and he confirmed it too... you have nothing to do with those people and now Damian is going to tell that to Master." She said happily but I wasn't excited at all..

   " You don't look happy Harriet, is there any problem..!? " She asked keeping her hand on my shoulder.

   " If your Master already did his so called investigation I wouldn't have to go through all the humiliation and not to forget the physical torture he gave me... " I said as a lone tear escaped my eyes.

    " Listen Harriet Master is not a bad person, because of Sebastian Master's parents are in hospital fighting for their life... Whatever happened in between you two was because Master was angry  and afraid of losing his parents.... I am not saying he had the right to do anything with you but a person tends to make hasty decision for their family, it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong... "

    " Still he had no right to capture me, force me or torture me... " I said wipping my tears, I ran to my room and stayed inside for a long time...

    I was asleep on the bed when I felt a hand caressing my cheeks and then a kiss on my forehead... I jerked up and opened my eyes swiftly to find a shadow almost hovering over me. The room was completely dark and I got scared but that person embraced me in his arms... I felt safe in there and then I realized it was none other then Arthur, it was his cologne...

    I pushed him so hard that he stumble down from my bed...

   He again climbed on the bed and moved closer to me with heavy breathes, I could hear him breathing profusely and this time I couldn't push him instead I curled myself....he was angry and I don't wanna provoke him more.

    " Babydoll please don't push me away, I won't be able to leave without you... I can take any punishment for my mistake but please don't push me away. " He said , the strong smell of alcohol hit my nostril and I felt more repulsive of him.

    " You are drunk..!? " I asked knowing it very well..

   " I am b-... "

   " Please leave my room.... "

    Without saying anything he left my room quietly , I switched on the lights and drank water from the jar to moist my quenching throat...

    After sometime a maid came to my room with food, I had no appetite...

    " I am not hungry, you can take the food back..! "

    " Ma'am , Master - "

    " I said I am not hungry, take it back now... " I said a bit louder as she mentioned him.

    " Ma'am please eat or I have to go through the consequences... Please..! " She said and I could see fear in her eyes.

   " Fine.. " I took the plate from her hand and started eating.

   " Why are you standing here, you can go and eat your dinner too. "

   " I have to make sure you eat the food completely... It's Master's order. " She said and I sighed.

    I was eating when my mind drifted to him...

   " Umm.. Did your Master eat..!? " I asked the maid.

   " No ma'am but he ordered us to feed you and went to his study... I saw him drinking there. "

   " Oh.. O..hk.. " I finished my food and the maid left with the empty plate.

    I too lied on my bed and I wasn't able to distract nor take my mind off him. I thought to check on him just once... of course for the sake of humanity.

     I went to his study and peeked inside, my eyes popped out of their socket as I saw almost six bottles on the floor near his foot and one more in his hand half finished... He was drinking directly from the bottle and drowning himself in alcohol.

    I don't know why but my blood was boiling seeing him getting drunk... I went inside and snatched the bottle from his hand and before I could contemplate anything he pushed me against the wall swiftly...

     I was breathing hard and looking at his handsome face and ocean eyes which were not able to carry the weight of his eyelids...

    " Bab.. Baby... doll is.. that you..!? " He asked leaving my wrist as if my body was generating electric shocks.

   " Yes it's me, now stop drinking and go to bed... " I said but instead he hugged me tight.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛