Prolouge: DREAM

A red-haired teen was seen walking toward a huge building. It was maintained clean and still looked pristine even though it had been built over a decade ago. The establishment had a sign, "LSH", it was the initials of the founder. The founder of the most successful entertainment agency in South Korea.

The founder's name was Lee Soo Hyuk, a talented actor who had acted in big hit shows. He was not only an actor, but also an idol. One could say that he is the man that every girl would want. He had the face, talent, personality, career, and money. Unfortunately for women, he had stated that he was not looking for a lover and had adopted a teen for the matter of having an heir.

The building in front will be the studio where trainees, from all over the world. Will compete, improve, and perform. The Studio of the survival show, "Star On Top". The trainee survival show was a big hit. With the fame of the founder of the company that hosted the show, it quickly gathered attention. This is the 5th season of the renowned show that had produced amazing, well-known groups, which were considered 'the best'

His face was adorned with an angelic smile, and reddish-brown eyes filled with both excitement and nervousness. This was another step toward his dream of being an idol. Although it is not determined that he will achieve it, this will be a big part of his journey to becoming one. And if he fails, he will try again. With better skills, performance, and hopefully, a bigger fan base.

He entered the building with a big, bright, and angelic smile that he could not stop showing because of his excessive happiness. He almost skipped to the entrance but fortunately, he was able to calm himself down. Once he went in, he felt a lot of stares but he ignored it. It's probably someone beside him that they were looking at. There are no outstanding qualities about him anyway. That is what the redhead thought, but oh how wrong he was.

Inside, there were lots of people, there were maybe a hundred or so, staff included. The trainees like himself, were interacting with each other happily. And wow, they all have great visuals. There were Koreans but also a lot of foreign trainees. From America, different parts of Asia, and even Europe, like him. Some of the faces he saw were familiar, not in a personal way but he saw them from the internet.

He saw a woman approach him, she was probably a staff member and needed to confirm that he was indeed a participant. Understandable. He continued to look around and wait for the female to arrive in front of him. Almost everyone, or maybe all of the people, were looking at him. The attention made him nervous, he knew he had looks, but he didn't know if he could compare with the beauty of the people he would be competing with. The woman with black hair walked up to him while holding a wooden clipboard. It had paper, which he assumed to be a list of participants, clipped onto it.

"Hello, Sir." The woman started the conversation with a polite smile and a nod of her head. She spoke in English, and although it was not bad, the accent was heavy in her words. He returned the smile with a bright smile of his, slightly nodding his head. "Hello." He greeted her as well, however, in Korean.

"It is alright, I can understand Korean. Although I am not fluent." He said in a soft tone with a smile. In truth, he had been learning Korean for years. His mother used to teach him when he was young, and even after her departure, he continued to learn the language. However, he does not know if he is fluent as he has never heard anyone speak Korean, other than his mother.

Unknowingly to him, the woman was shocked, he was speaking Korean so flawlessly. The accent most foreigners who tried to speak Korean had was not there. Instead, it was the accent that their country had. He was very fluent in their language, unlike most of the foreign contestants. She overcame her shock soon enough and asked a question.

"Thank You, then, May I get Your Name?" She wanted to know who this trainee was so she could support and vote for him! Not only did he speak fluently, but he also had looks that would make everyone walking past him stop and admire him! And in her opinion, he was the most handsome contestant she had seen so far. Yes, more handsome than THE Alver Crossman. The woman was sure that she was not the only one thinking that as everyone, and I mean everyone, in the building was looking at this divine-looking young man. Basically gawking at him.

"Cale. Cale Thames." The teen said with a soft smile. HE LOOKED SO ANGELIC. And the lighting that came from the glass door just behind him made him look like he had a halo. The woman cannot stand the beauty of the teen and has a nosebleed.

The redhead, Cale, was shocked. He reached out for the handkerchief in his pocket and gave it to the staff while panicking. Was it the heat that made her have a nosebleed? He looked around to try and signal for help but he got even more confused when he saw everyone have red faces. He doesn't think that it's so hot that people can get red or have nosebleeds. "Uhm.. Are you alright?" He asked with a worried tone, he couldn't help it!

Meanwhile, the lady was even more fangirling inside her head. The teen was just so sweet! "Yes, Yes, I'm alright. Thank you and I'm very sorry for what happened." The woman said with an apologetic tone. "No need to apologize, I'm glad you're okay." The redhead said, he finally relaxed his tense shoulders.

"Well then, Welcome to Stars on Top! The first event will be happening soon, there are just a few more trainees who are missing. In the meantime, you can familiarize yourself with everyone and the building." The female said with her business smile. She nodded her head respectfully and left the redheaded boy alone. However, she couldn't seem to calm down her thoughts as it was still chaotic.

————————————————————

This was not the RokCale fanfiction that I planned BUT I HAVE SO MUCH IDEAS FOR THIS. I will postpone the RokCale FF I mentioned because I still have not finished the novel and it will have A LOT of Novel scenes so yeah. Don't worry! I'm currently reading a minimum of 20 chapters a day.

There will be characters from a different novel hehe! My writing style for this fanfic will be less formal and will have emotions to express what the characters are currently feeling. I will add some ocs but they will just be extras and maybe cause drama.

You might find Cale Out of Character because he was smiley and bright and all that. But I'm using the personality of og! Cale in Kim Roksoo's body because that's technically Cale's true personality which was hidden behind the trash facade. And it is how I imagine Cale to be if he never acted as trash.

I got this idea after Universe Ticket ended and  I was so happy that Elisia and Gehlee debuted! And since that was where I got the idea from, I will add some challenges from UT in the survival show. And maybe some from other survival shows and Debut Or Die.