PLEASE READ!

Hello everyone- I know that this probably isn't what you wanted to see, but please stick with me!

I realise that there's some concern upon the future of DSO, and I'm here to say that it won't be going anywhere.
For the future of updates, though, I shall explain what's going to happen :))

There's been some hardships recently in my life that I've had to overcome, and this fanfic, because of the journey and how long it's taken, severely reminds me of that time.
Since what happened was so tightly relevant, it's kinda deterred me from wanting to write about the topic that DSO is based on.

Therefore, I found myself not writing as much and sort of backing away from it.
I knew that if I forced myself to update, I'd not be happy with the quality of the writing or the storyline.

So, here we are. No published updates or writing in months.

I'm not a abandoning the story, so please keep an eye out and keep it in your libraries etc, but it might be a while until it is continued.

Perhaps when s5 production gets more into swing, I shall pick it up again, but for now, I'm just taking a break.

Thinking about it, I've been writing fanfiction for 3+ years non stop.
I was never not writing, and there was always a story or some imagines to update.

Writing is such a huge part in my life so I shall never stop doing so, don't worry- but I think I need time to start creating my own works now, instead of just fanfiction.
(Ps, I wrote a platonic stobin oneshot and posted it on my account. If you like severely angsty Robin and Steve stuff then I think you shall enjoy. Also, if you like Phoebe Bridgers too, then that's a bonus. You'll see what I mean.)

And relating to that- I'm writing my own book!
An actual one this time- one that I can publish.

It's set in 1943 (ww2) and is based upon two lesbians who don't know about each others sexuality- it's basically a massive game of catching the other out on their lies and such. It's proving quite fun to write, and I hope you shall all enjoy it when it's out. (Plus one of my main characters is based off of how maya hawke looked in asteroid city. Fruity I know.)

If you'd like to know more about that, my writing tiktok and Instagram is @/ crbauthor :)

I update as I go over there.

ALSO, one more thing before you go- I'm now selling art prints!
I have one available at the moment that I think you shall enjoy, since we're all Ronance fans here.

My art tiktok is @/ connieartb and my art Instagram is @/ connie_r_b - give me a dm over there if you're interested, I do worldwide shipping!! (Plus I'm hosting an ST writer/artist collab on my insta. Some spaces are still available! Check the pinned post.)

Here is the one that's available; it's in A4 size and is printed on professionally glossy photo paper.

I thank you endlessly for reading. I know it's not brilliant news as I know you all enjoy DSO, but it's the news that is best for the moment.

If you'd like more Ronance content in the meantime, go check out my RobBuckleyClub imagines, which are all mostly about the pair.
I might add some oneshots at random, but no full chapters on fics unfortunately.

Thank you again,
I hope you're all well :))

- Connie R-B