WARNING THAT MAKE THEM SHIVER

" ME. YOU. OUTSIDE. NOW!" Mei feel like her life about to be ruined by this cruel cold person as Reen whisper the words in her ears. Mei nod slowly and started following Reen as both of them walked out of the cafeteria. "Grandma be dead.." Kai whisper to Airin. Airin who shocked by the sudden situation seem worried about what's going to happen to Mei.

Mei look up to Reen as both of the female strated walking to a garden nearby. "You should stay away from Riyu.." Mei was surprise but she knew Riyu was going to be part of they conversation since Reen was his girlfriend. "i'm sorry.." Mei look down as she can't really look into Reen eyes, Reen signed " I'm not saying this because of me being his girlfriend.. it's a warning before 'it' happen.." Reen say while looking at the gardener who seem to be watering the roses. " What do you mean 'it' happen??" Mei say in confused tone, " the roses seem pretty..".  "Did she just change the topic and make me look like an idiot!!???" Mei quite mad since Reen didn't answer her question. " Yes..maybe because the gardener always watered them" Mei answer since she doesn't want to get on the girl nerves again but then she saw Reen smiled softly "IS THIS GIRL PLANNING TO KILL ME OR SHE'S JUST CRAZY" Mei tried to calm herself down and that's when Reen open her mouth and tell her something that make Mei speechless "Even if you watered the roses daily they will still die..just like me..". "WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY "ME" IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG??" Mei tried to gain her courage to asked what the meaning behind that words but then she hears the school bell rang. "You should go..and remember stay away from riyu and the others top 5 including me. It's for your own good" Reen then started to walk away from the red glasses girl. Mei who stood there left nothing but speechless, is Reen trying to tell that she need help or she just helping Mei went through this unnormal school??.

" That's unusual??" Airin tilt her head as Mei told both of her and Kai about the conversation. "She seem to try to tell me something.." Mei was left speechless all day thinking about her conversation with Reen, "maybe that's the other meaning for ' stay away from my man'" Kai say while walking he also can't seem to believe Reen would told Mei things about staying away from the top 5. Since Airin and Kai been going to the school from their first year Top 5 seem to be very interested in knowing others student especially new students, they were also known as the friendliest group but throughout the year of him and Airin been a student there he never hear anything about staying away from the Top 5. " Maybe there is something she trying to say" Airin suddenly spoke, " lately i've been talking to one of the senior and she say Reen seem to be more uncomfortable with Riyu then before" Airin is a very bubly and friendly type of girl so it's no surprise for her to talked to the seniors and know their secret. " I wonder what's been bothering her.." Mei look up the the sky wondering if there really a problem that has been bothering Reen lately or it's just a warning to stay away from her boifriend.