𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ⁴³

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

Author's POV

"No, Jennifer, you won't do anything stupid. You have already embarrassed yourself," Stephen told his rebellious daughter.

"But why, Dad? I can be his wife better than her. Why can't you just talk to her?" He frustratingly roared at her father, who inhaled a deep breath, his eyes red from his daughter continuously raising his blood pressure.

Jennifer, fueled by desperation, continued to pester her father, Stephen, about her obsession with Jungkook.

"Dad, I'll do anything to make him mine. Can't you see how perfect we would be together?" she pleaded, her eyes reflecting her intense desire.

Stephen sighed deeply, realizing the gravity of his daughter's infatuation. "Jennifer, you need to understand that forcing someone into a relationship is not the way to happiness. If he's not interested, you have to respect that."

"But Dad, I love him. I can't just stand by and watch him with that woman," she said, her voice tinged with frustration.

Stephen, growing increasingly concerned, warned her, "Jennifer, you're treading dangerous waters. Jungkook is not someone you want to mess with. He's powerful and has connections. Trying to manipulate his life might lead to severe consequences."

Undeterred, Jennifer declared defiantly, "I don't care, Dad. I'm willing to go to any lengths to be with him. Nothing will stop me."

Stephen, realizing he needed to be firm, decided to disclose the harsh reality. "Jennifer, he is not a man to be trifled with. If you push too far, it might not end well for you. He won't hesitate to protect himself and the people he cares about."

But Jennifer remained stubborn, blinded by her unhealthy obsession. "I don't care about the consequences. I want him, and I'll get him at any cost."

Her father's expression hardened. "You're playing with fire, Jennifer. Jungkook won't hesitate to eliminate any threat. I won't be able to protect you if you continue down this path."

Jennifer, consumed by her delusions, insisted, "I love him, Dad. I'll find a way to make him love me too, no matter what."

Stephen, feeling helpless, tried one last time to reason with his daughter. "Jennifer, love is not about manipulation. It's about understanding, respect, and consent. If he doesn't reciprocate your feelings, you must accept it and move on."

But Jennifer was determined to pursue her dangerous course of action. "I'll do whatever it takes. If I can't have him, no one will."

Unbeknownst to Jennifer, her relentless pursuit of Jungkook would lead to unforeseen consequences, putting not only her own life at risk but also the lives of those around her. The dangerous game she chose to play would soon reveal the harsh realities of crossing paths with someone like Jungkook.