Chapter 6: Her

Chapter 6:
Her

Yn's pov'

when I opened the door I was surprised by the tall man that I didn't even want to saw for the rest of my life,fuck it.

"Hey.." he called out,I froze when he took some steps inside my apartment.

"M-Mucho.. w-what are you doing here?" I asked if I could feel my blood run down my spine.

"Why? Should I not,yn? Remember.. you owe me!" He said as he glared at me making me all pale right now, someone please save me from this shithead,I thought.

"T-then..why are you here? Just tell me what you want!"

"You."

You.

"Me? And...for fuck's sake?" I looked at him surprised and a lil' bit scared now,I don't know what this asshole's planning is.

"Oh, come on,yn.. of course I need you." He said as he stepped inside my apartment and took a seat on the nearby  couch.

"For what?"

"Yn.. you're working for me, right? Have you forgotten? Damn. Here!" He tossed a file on the table in my living room and scrambled to take and see what was in there.

Not a surprise,but my lips parted in what I read.

"Again?"

"Oh..yn, reminder again. You're working for me,you owe me a fucking debt!" He said as he crossed his legs together and locked them. Sigh.

"Damn." I whispered.

"so..refuse?" He raised his eyebrows which made me groaned in annoyance.

"tsk,I'll do it." I rolled my eyes in annoyance and put back the file in the table.

"Sign it then."

"tsss.. damn." I  cussed and did what he said.

"here." I put back the pen and file in the table in front of him as he took and read it.

"good."

"Then...I'll see you later,huh." He said and winks at me which made me disgusted,damn this shithead.

asshole.

shithead.

fucking stupid.

I cussed to my mind as I watched him leave my apartment,well.. I hate that guy from the bottom of my heart for he made me do and say I owe him a fucking debt after my brother had passed away since I was fucking 13.

"Alright,pose yn. The fierce one!" The photographer said which I heeded as that fucking bastard is watching.

Well,he did hire me and sent me  for a fucking modeling which owe him a big time money. Which I model to pay him for the debt he was talking to and I fucking don't know what but he said it was for a repayment for my brother's jobs he did for him. Fuck it.