Authors Note

Hello, everyone!
Thank you all for reading me and my friend Cora, story, and for giving our writing a chance. Now, before you read my story, We want to let you know that we are busy sometimes, and some of our stories are not quite finished yet. Also, please do not copy our work without one of our words of content. We really do not like when people copy other people's stuff.

1. The original writers worked hard on their stories.

2. It is somewhat plagiarism.

3. You're sucking out the fun and imagination of the creativity of writing!!

So please do not copy our work or anyone's without them answering to you!!! I also want to say some things and fun facts and disclaimers about my book I have been writing.

1. This story is going to be backed up by a lot of research because of all the Singers and needing to know all their backstories so I don't sound ridiculous for not knowing anything about the Singers and getting them right.

2. This story is going to take longer, like the rest of my stories, because of our schedules and all that jazz.

3. I am writing this story with another friend, who is also a writer like môi.

4. This story is probably going to be the most fun out of all my stories because of it relating to music history.

Lastly, we wanna thank
kbkpopkb

And so many more for all the positive things that help us start writing these stories!!!
Also, check their profiles out on here as well for support.
AND THANK YOU FOR READING OUR STORY AND CHECKING OUT MY PROFILE!!!

Now let's begin!!!