This is a story

One day, the mail man stopped by the house when my parents weren't home.
He went to drop my package off I've been waiting for, but instead, he came on my front porch and ran away. He started flying so fast crashing into 10 different planes on the way. Then he hijacked the plane and caused 9/11 pt.2. I recently went and took the biggest, most disgusting atomic shit on his grave, that I lifted 16.793 feet underground. I became so alpha and ripped my shirt off howling at the moon like a baddie. Then I met this guy named Rodrigo and he only said this every time he spoke, " booty hole gonna play, and Rodrigo gonna slay." Rodrigo explodes. Why? I have no idea. He is just dead now. Rodrigo flew up to heaven majestically singing 'shape of you' by ed Sheeran.. then he came back to life as a dog and started screaming "BOOTY HOLE GONNA PLAY, RODRIGO GONNA SLAY!!!" Over and over again. The dog explodes, proving to everyone how the saying, Booty hole gonna play, Rodrigo gonna slay . . . BOOM!!! Me the narrator exploded. I don't know why the fuck this is happening just trust me I don't know either but I'm dead now too..
Then I just started orgasming forever and jizzing so much that the story ends. Amen.