1

December 3rd, 2024

-----------------------------------------------------------

(jisungs pov)

I lay to the left of the bed, my eyes focused on the screen in front of me. I'm enjoying the animated film until I feel a pair of eyes starring at me. Immediately knowing who the eyes belong to, I turn to the side. My eyes meeting with a beautiful pair of brown eye starring back. The eyes belonging to no other than my best friend, Lee Minho.

He is perfect..his sharp jawline matching with his plump lips and cat like eyes. His features never fail to amaze me. I can put in words how much I love him. Hes just..perfect.

But..he is still crushing over Soyeon..

 Of course he is..shes perfect. Shes pretty. Shes just...everything. Well, maybe not for me..but for Minho..she is.

"-sung"

I shouldn't feel jealous but I am..

"jisung?"

I'm such a bad friend..

"jisung!"

"oh! minho i'm sorry i was just zoned out..heh"

"its all good. you missed the movie though" he says with a slight pout on his face.

heh..cute..

------------------------------------------------

They woke up the next morning, deciding to skip breakfast and keep cuddling. they were peaceful, enjoying their nap, even know they both knew they were both awake. That was...until minho's phone dinged. He reached over to check the notification, smiling as he looks at the name.

"minho? what is it?" jisung says with a groggy voice from just waking up.

"Its soyeon" minho says with a wide smile on his face, not to mention the large area of pink dusted across his face.

He hates to admit it, but jisung felt horrible deep down inside. but why should be? he should be happy for his friend. right? but no. he had to let his jealousy get the best of him. stupid..

he seems so happy though..maybe its what is best for him. soyeon could do way better then me. i mean...shes so...just..better..

"oh..i think im gonna head home now..have fun with.." he gulps and swallows his tears as best as he can. "..her"

"hanji?.. is everything okay?" the cat-like older says, his voiced laced with concern.

"y-eah..i just feel a bit ill heh.." he says trying his best to keep his voice from cracking.

"oh..well get good rest then jiji" he says sweetly, with his hand against against han's soft (chubby) cheek.

jisung smiles knowing the affection he showed would get him no where. he knew the love in his eyes wasn't towards him. it was towards his real love...soyeon.

it hurt but he had to accept it.

it would never work out.