Heaven is a Bedroom.

It's tough. It's tough denying who you are. Even when you know deep down you know who you are.

Marcus grew up Russia, yet born in Costa Rica. He was a transgender male and denied with his life the gay allegations.

His parents didn't care for the LGBTQ community, His twin sister didn't. And he didn't have 'friends' to care either.

Being transgender was already some deal to him. But gay was something else. Something he wouldn't accept.

Sure he had his sexual hookups and one night stands but whenever someone asked him about it and it literally being gay he got defensive or angry cause it's all no strings attached.

No feelings.

No nothing.

That's what he told himself and others. As long as he isn't romantically involved with those he hooks up with he's straight.

Of course Marcus wasn't always like this, He once accepted himself. As a Gay Transgender male. He dated this guy, Fred.. Fredrick? Something like that.

God he loved that guy. With his life.

After years of abuse,, He was the guy for him. At least that's what Marcus thinks.

The relationship gotten abusive fast, Marcus dealt with cases of abuse, getting hit and touched in ways nobody would ever deserve to be touched in.

Marcus ignored it. He loved his boyfriend. What kind of boyfriend would Marcus be if he just "broke" up with his boyfriend?

But soon Marceline, His twin sister saw through this abuse. Marcy had beeb through similar situations like this, relationships like this when she could just get the vibe of a abusive partner. So she begged and begged Marcus to leave him.

But Marcus wouldn't listen.

He loved him still.

Until the day where it was getting straight up sickening to the stomach dealing with a partner like this.

Marcus slowly and slowly fell out of love, being less romantic with his lover. Until his boyfriend got bored and broke up with Marcus on the spot.

Marcus was free.

Finally.

But was he really?

That's what kept him from thinking all relationships were disgusting. He couldn't stand romantic movies. He was like a kid in disgust watching a disney couple kiss on screen.

From that day, he stopped identifying as gay. He would do anything but admit he was gay.

But there were times were his remaining love for his first boyfriend would catch up to him.

❤️💛.