Part one:Do I really have to go?!

Let's go back to the beginning of it all. Joffrey is still a 12 year old prince. He is training in the courtyard with his personal sword master, the boy doesn't seem very interested in the techniques of holding the blade, he just wants to impale something or... someone. After a few minutes however, he is called by his mother: Queen Cersei Lannister. The woman is dressed as always in impeccable clothes, her blonde hair is collected in a hairstyle worthy of a queen, she is not wearing a crown but she certainly expresses authority, power and grandeur all together. but Joffrey is not impressed, or rather he is impressed as always by her beauty, but he is not surprised and does not care when she is powerful, he only sees her as his mother and a trustworthy person, even if he does not know how much she loves him. The queen explains to him that her father: Robert Baratheon the King of the seven kingdoms, has decided that the houses Baratheon and Lannister will go to Winterfell together with their retinue. According to calculations, the journey will last exactly one month, they have to go to the Stark family because Robert has plans for Lord Stark and also wants Joffrey to marry as soon as possible with Ned's youngest daughter: Sansa Stark. The young prince's mood drops more and more. He starts to feel more and more: angry, disappointed, bitter and knows he can't refuse. He finds himself thinking that he would have much preferred to marry the only lady he likes and whose company he truly appreciates. He tries to push this thought away by thinking how weird it was to marry her and how horrible it was to have to marry the Stark girl. He gives a small nod to his mother without complaining too much, "As you wish mother."he murmurs through gritted teeth. Once dismissed he quickly leaves the room seething with anger. He begins to walk down the corridors quickly while his royal guard: The Hound follows him from behind. He walks quickly towards another door he knows well, enters suddenly without knocking and the girl inside almost jumps. This girl is: Mallory Lydden, your house is allied with the Lannisters and you are Joffrey's childhood best friend. This title is not an exaggeration, everyone now calls you "The prince's best friend".Joffrey enters angrily, closing the door behind him, leaving the Hound to stand guard outside. He casts his gaze on you: you have a refined, feminine and at the same time luxurious, elegant dress that adapts to your curves. She have very large breasts for her young age and a curvy body. Sure, she may not be as skinny as other ladies but she still beautiful. Obviously Joffrey doesn't care, he finds her perfect, he only cares that she is comfortable with yourself and sometimes he even gives her compliments. Even though in reality everyone knows that if she were a peasant or someone he didn't like he wouldn't have gone so lightly, but  she is one of the most important people to him. He loves everything about Mallory even if he never explicitly admits it. Joffrey is enchanted watching her, immersed in who knows what thoughts, probably thinking about everything I just described. Mallory decides to break the silence to bring him back to reality, the prince suddenly awakens to your question: "Are you okay my prince?"

**sorry if it's short but it's the first story I've written :) I hope you like it and I'll keep updating it sooner or later. I'm Italian and I hope I haven't made too many writing errors :,)**