Chapter one

First day of summer
Paisley wakes up on the first day of summer she feels great, no worries, no school and a long lie she opens her hazel eyes as the sun shines against her tanned caramel skin she stretches her arms as wide as possible and grabbed her phone from her night stand. The time is 10:23am she slides her legs out of her big comfy bed and slips on her slippers she begins to make her way down the stairs to grab some breakfast before she heads out to catch some waves with j. She enters the kitchen looking effortlessly beautiful which is crazy because she has just woken up she, then greets her best friend Bailey her dog he's a golden retriever she pats him up and he starts to bark she kisses him and then looks up at her family. Her mom says "look who's up, sleepy head" you smile and reply with "ha-ha so funny mom" you say sarcastically. She has made u breakfast chopped up fruit and some toast paisley then thanks her mom "thanks mom,you didn't need too" her mom then replies "no worries sweety, your dads out the back speaking with mr Cameron and rafe" she says as she kisses ur forehead. Rafe!! What is he doing here I mean I get our dads do business together but he doesn't need to be here I say In my head "oh okay" you reply and smile. Rafe Cameron is Sarah's older brother he's crazy on drugs and he party's all the time and he has a new girl every week, he's called the kook prince as you know "kook" is the rich side which he clearly is he's my next door neighbour we grew up together but we drifted once he started to do all his bad boy stuff if you know what i mean. Me and rafe can't tolerate each other anymore he just likes to embarrass me in front of everyone some times he can be sweet but don't be fooled. I eat my breakfast and just as I put my plate in the sink the boys walk in, my dad greets me with a kiss and says "good morning sweetheart" I smile at him and try to go back to my room. Mr Cameron says "hi paisley how have you been" I smile and reply with "good thanks, yourself?" He says "I'm doing okay just this one being a pain" he says as he points at rafe, rafe smiles and looks and me i then say "oh I could Imagine mr Cameron" rafe gives me a dirty look and I go to walk up the stairs rafe follows me to the bottom of the stairs he wispers my name "hey paisley" I turn around in shock because rafe is normally cold and rude towards me, I say "what rafe?" He smiles and says "you're too hot to be a Pouge" I smile and say "oh shut up rafe" in a sarcastic way. He smiles and winks, I walk up the stairs and I'm pretty sure I have butterfly's which is weird rafe is literally my bestfriends brother and he is only sweet when he wants something so I didn't think too much of it.

I go into my room and text jj

Hey you still up for surfing?
Hell yeah meet u at the beach in 20
okay see u then x

You get dressed and do your hair you just tie it up, your not wearing any makeup because your going surfing and you don't really wear much anyways,you are wearing denim shorts and a green cropped top with my bikini under it. You run down the stairs and put on your dirty converse, you shout "bye I'm going surfing with jj!!" Your mom replies "Okay honey"
You go to the garage and grab ur board as your waking out of the drive way rafe shouts "wait paisley, you need a ride I'm going to toppers anyways?" Toppers is right next to the beach so you just say sure. Rafe has the truck so you just put your board in the back and jump in the front seat. Rafe drives out of the drive way and rolls the windows down because it's super hot rafe looks at you as your staring out the window, you notice and look at him but quickly look away you get nervous "so you going surfing on your own or?" He says "uh no I'm going With a friend" he says "girl or boy" you say "what, why" he say "I'm just wondering" you think to yourself weird whys he asking me that is he jealous? No no no no no I'm over thinking. You say "oh okay well if you must know it's a boy, jj" he looks at you when u say his name "what jj like pouge jj?, what are you still doing hanging out with them" you say "rafe that's mean there's my friends" he laughs and then goes dead serious "wait are you and jj a thing???" You say "WHAT NOO ewww were best friends you idiot" he laughs and says "Okay okay"