𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚐

WARNING: 

•English is not my first language

•lowercase, purposely

•will be some disturbing things

•smut

•weird behavior

•will choose your appearance, makes it easier for me

Change it if you don't like it

•sometimes I forget to write in English 

___________________________

•LIGHT SHOWER- Melanie Martinez•

The dimly lit room illuminated the tall figure hunched over, his eyes stared at his creation laying on the metal surgical table. The soft smile on his lips was noticeable as he stared at the girl, long/medium/short baby blue hair that sprawled out on the table. He took the custom made head necklace with a f/c gem attached in the middle, laced with gold and vine designs. Gently lifting her head up he attached the Schmuck around her head 'soon..' he thought to himself as he sighed and went to his desk to finish the paperwork, he took glances once in a while to see when you'd awake. 

         After a few hours when the sun had set the quietness of the room was disturbed by the sound of clothes moving against metal, he quickly shot up with a large grin on his face. Stalling up to the table quietly he stood towering over her, watching as her eyes fluttered opened but then immediately closing at the bright light above scrunching her eyebrows together and twisting her body to the side  "sorry about that dear" he spoke softly turning the light down some, the man's grin was now a small smile as he reached out and caressed her hair moving the hair "open your eyes.." and she did just that staring at the man with curiosity, his smile grew wider as they made eye contact "welcome to the world love"

DISCLAIMER: CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER THAN THIS-