Chapter 1

So my life is a mess. Funny but messy.

There's this guy at school right. Let's call him Beni. All the tutors say he has a certain type. His gf has a specific look to her that I did too and Beni seemed to be tryna get close to me all the time. I didn't notice this at first until a tutor pointed it out to me. Let's call him Mr Scott. So Mr Scott tells me that Im like (Lets call her Angela) Angela 2.0. So basically Im Benis gf but better. (Her and some other girl (Lets call her Eden) were talking smack abt me sayin I had big ears WHICH I DONT)

So time rolls around and now Beni sits next to me in class. I was sitting in my sewing classroom with a tutor, let's call him Mr Vermaak, And I told him that Beni and Angela broke up a while back which Beni himself told me. And he was all like "Hes coming for you gorl" cause he slays like that. And ofc I laughed it off like a joke like a dumbass.

Next day beni writes me a poem as a reply almost to a rly depressing one I wrote... saying that he loves everything abt me because everyone needs someone in their corner to wipe their tears away 👀👀👀👀

I cant be the only one that thinks thats sketch... like bruh. Hello!! He even HAD THE AUDACITY to deny it was for me after quoting a line from my poem 💀💀

His words were its not abt you but hypothetically it is. Like dafaq does that mean?! I mean Ik what it means but come on. And then he says theres no hypothetically and that it was for me and asked if J was blind and Im like bruh I literally told you the entire time that I knew that it was for me but u denied it. Not my problem you have the memory of dory.

Thats all in the span of two days. Hectic right?

Anyways thank you for coming to my ted talk. Baiiiiii *Bows magestically*