Chapter 5

(Hakiro pov)

I always with the challenges of congenital heart disease since birth, leading to me make feel of loneliness every day because of to many not allowed that can affect to my heart. Without the ability to engage in activities like other children to become fun like them like run and other that makes me feel what heart beat drums without not getting my family worry.I experiences always feelings of isolation and jealousy, the emotional struggles with this condition.I wish i was not sick like others.Life is suck!

One day when i go to my Uncle James class room because I couldn't reach him at his house and his wife said he was already in the class room in the Philippines because we're going back to Japan to live their to say goodbye and gave cake that mom did, because Uncle James is so special to me he's so kind to me since i was baby he always be their in my side every day i was sick because my parents is busy at work at our company.And In an unexpected event, I met a woman and she ruined the project that my uncle James was sending me to their house before I left the country.

Tsk..... Who's that girl she's so rude!?? Nah my project !! I said !

sorry po babye! She said and run

what a rude girl he didn't help me after what she did!Nah my Uncle James project ruin because of that girl!! i hate that girl Don't show up to me i k*ll you sh*t...... what a bad day...!!!

I fixing the project what she messed up and didn't have time to sleep because our flight is At Dawn hays....

At dawn before the project is fixed then I put it in front of the house because i don't want to wake up him i uncle James before i leave. After go to the house of uncle james we're going to the airport and i pack my things and We are back in Japan make my eyes feels heavy and sleep after sleep i can't control my body i can see the light i don't know where i am what happened to me i can't and my body feels paralyze!! Am I dead?!! No way!!!

And then doctor came check my eyes i don't what's going on!!! Hey hey make me sit my neck is hooking hey...... Heys doctor i'm fine hey..... I can't speak why.....!!!!!

Who is this old woman? Who cry by my side? Nah hey old woman i'm okay now don't cry my heart breaks when i see somebody cry to me !!! No.... No... Why I'm crying? Stop......

What are they saying?Nahhh where is Haru, Mom and Dad!!!!! I'm losing my mind!