Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 17

Height: 5'11
Grade: Special

Cursed Techniques In human form:

Immense strength, speed, and durability(higher than yujis)

Bunkai Teleport – Stemming mostly, if not completely, from his power to control reality, Y/n in his final form has the power to fade backwards while he is breaking into cubes, very similar to the Instant Transmission, only he does not leave all at once. This power actually pulls him through more portals, much like Illusion Smash. It only looks like cubes. Let's say if Gojo fires hollow purple at the space y/n just left, but the blast hit him where he reappeared as if it traveled with him.

Teleporting(similar to instant transmission

Regeneration - body shows signs of cracking. However, Y/n is able to reform his body, healing himself of the damage. When his physical body is destroyed , Y/n regenerates when enough Curse energy clumps together to form a new body for him.

Cursed Form(more like possessed, but yk)

(janemba)

Cursed Techniques:

Bunkai Teleport

Teleporting(similar to instant transmission)

Regeneration(but more advanced)

Flight – The ability to fly through magical prowess.

Cursed Blast – Janemba is capable of firing destructive ki blasts or projectiles from either his hands or mouth.

Cosmic Illusion – A counterattack in which Janemba avoids the opponent's attack with the Bunkai Teleport and appears at their side to blast them away.

Imprisonment Fist - Super Janemba teleports behind the opponent before punching them in the head with both fists in a vice-like fashion

Afterimage – Janemba moves so quickly that he leaves an image of himself behind.

Psychokinesis

Cloning – Janemba is able to create small copies of himself and others

Mystic Copy – During their battle, when Goku starts getting serious, Janemba holds out his hand and creates a copy of Goku, which attacks on a similar style with his own Kamehameha technique and hits Goku.

Altered Reality – An ability he carries through both forms, the cursed spirit can alter reality.

Portal Opening – In the story of Shin Budokai, Janemba's messing with reality creates holes in time and space that connect multiple dimensions and timelines together, which displaces people in time and allows the dead to reclaim their living bodies and return to the living realm.

Dimensional Hole - In his second form, the demon defended himself from one of Super Saiyan 3 Goku's ki blasts by creating portal in front of his face that swallowed the blast and redirected through another portal that formed behind Goku.

Shadow Kick - An aerial variation of Illusion Smash where Super Janemba stomps his foot through a portal to hit the opponent with a downward kick from another portal above their head.

Resurrection – In the story of Shin Budokai, Janemba's reality warping causes several dead villains to be returned to life, and Piccolo also notes that people are also seen emerging from the graves.

Matter Manipulation – In his final form, Janemba is apparently able to physically alter and Reconstruct and Deconstruct the matter and mass of objects. An example of this power would be best demonstrated when he grabbed a stone spike and reconstructed it into a growing in length spear-like object meant to puncture Veku through the head. He can transmute objects, as was seen when he turned a club into a sword, calling it the Dimension Sword in Budokai Tenkaichi 2, though this was destroyed in the movie by Vegeta. In his first form, Janemba can also change other objects into miniature versions of himself.

Hell Gate – A green Mouth Energy Wave Super Janemba used against Super Saiyan 3 Goku in Fusion Reborn. It is named and seen as one of Super Janemba's attacks in Infinite World.

Mystic Attack – Janemba stretches his arm to a great length to strangle Vegeta. He also appears to able to bend and curve his arm while stretching it.

Lightning Shower Rain – Super Janemba shapes a line of bright-white, sharp glass by running his finger through the air. Once he makes the line, it shatters and he fires all the powerful sharp shards at his enemies

Energy Manipulation – Janemba is evil energy taken physical form, and thus has absolute control over evil energy. When evil energy is in an area, it dulls curse sensing abilities, and makes Janemba's Curse energy appears as if he is everywhere.

Immortality - As Janemba is evil energy itself, as long as the energy exists he can reform his physical body given the right circumstances.

Evil Energy Absorption – The technique allows Super Janemba to become much more powerful through absorbing evil energy, the material which Janemba is made of. Only used in Shin Budokai, where Super Janemba tries to absorb Vegeta (who is producing evil energy) and later absorbs the evil energy from both Kid Buu and a fake copy of Vegito so that he can combat Super Gogeta.

Corruption – According to Kibito Kai, anyone who gets too close to Janemba when he is a cloud of evil energy will be turned evil, no matter what.

Possession – When an entity takes too much evil energy into their body, they will become Janemba: the Saike Demon turns into the giant Janemba in the movie, Vegeta takes on his Majin form in Shin Budokai, and Gohan becomes trapped in unending rage in Shin Budokai as well. Later in the game, Frieza manages to keep control of himself and use the power for his own gain.

Heightened Awareness – Depending on the dub, Goku states that while fighting Janemba in his first form it was as if Janemba knew what move before he even made it. This happens as the villain initiates his Illusion