ILoveYouCarly

Carly and Freddie, eager to make Valentine's Day special, exchanged heartfelt surprises. Carly prepared a homemade dinner, complete with Freddie's favorite dishes, while Freddie set up a cozy movie night featuring their favorite films. The evening was filled with laughter, shared memories, and a deepening bond, making it a Valentine's Day they both cherished.

Carly smiled as she woke up, looking at Freddie. "Good morning, soon-to-be father," she said with a glow of happiness.

Freddie, still half-asleep, responded affectionately, "Good morning, babe, and good morning to our little one." He gently placed his hand on Carly's belly, connecting with the anticipation of their unborn baby girl, Grace.

Carly, concerned, asked Freddie, "Hey, how are you holding up? I've noticed you've been really down since your dad passed away."

Freddie sighed, opening up, "It's been tough, Carly. I miss him a lot. Dealing with his loss, it feels like a heavy weight on my chest."

Carly reached out, "I'm here for you, Freddie. Grieving takes time, and it's okay not to be okay. Let me know how I can support you through this."

Freddie nodded appreciatively, "Thanks, Carly. It just hits me unexpectedly sometimes, you know? Talking about him helps, though. I don't want to keep it all inside."

Carly reassured him, "We'll get through this together. Your feelings are valid, and I'm here to listen whenever you need to talk or share memories about your dad."

Freddie, with a warm smile, wished Carly, "Happy Valentine's Day, I love you so much, babe."

Carly replied affectionately, "Happy Valentine's Day, Freddie. I love you too."

Freddie's hand gently rested on Carly's belly, "And I love you, Grace. Can't wait to meet you, little one."

Carly's eyes lit up, "Our little family is growing, and I couldn't be happier. Every day with you is a gift, Freddie."

Freddie kissed Carly's forehead, "I feel the same way. Here's to many more Valentine's Days together, as a family."

Concerned, Freddie followed Carly to the bathroom, asking, "Carly, are you okay? What's wrong?"

Carly, holding her stomach, managed to say, "I think it's morning sickness, Freddie. Pregnancy symptom, I guess."

Freddie, worried but supportive, handed her a glass of water, "Is there anything I can do? Should we call a doctor?"

Carly, grateful, sipped the water, "I think it's normal, Freddie. Just part of the journey. Thanks for being here. Maybe I should eat something plain."

Freddie nodded, "Absolutely. I'll grab some crackers or toast. We're in this together, Carly. You're not alone."

Carly smiled, touched by his care, "I love you, Freddie. Even in the less glamorous moments, I'm glad you're by my side."

Freddie hugged her gently, "Always, Carly. Always."

Freddie, after the comforting moment, gave Carly a gentle kiss and whispered, "I'll be right back, babe. I have a surprise for you."

Curious, Carly asked, "A surprise? What is it?"

Freddie grinned, "It's a secret for now. Just wait." He left the room, and Carly could hear him making a call.

When Freddie returned, excitement in his eyes, he revealed, "I rented out a movie theater room for just us two tonight. A private screening, just like old times."

Carly's face lit up, "Freddie, that's amazing! You're full of surprises. I love it!"

Freddie chuckled, "Anything for you, Carly. I thought it would be a perfect way to celebrate our Valentine's Day. What do you think?"