Sign of love ? 1

English is not my first language , sorry for my grammar . Enjoy the fanfic !

Today will be litterally a new life i will finaly be in peace , no one know me .

You'll ask me " You finaly kill all of these dumb who bothered you " It's unfortunualy not this , I just change of universe , yeah i know " You are with these guys thinking they can change of universe whith their pOwER" not insult me bitch .

I was just born with the most incredibles powers . I'm just Saiki Kusuo .

On the first , I just wanna to simulate my death to all , to be in peace and finnaly alone it's a little bit overused , yeah I have to admit IT but everyone got their phase of moody characters .

 Everythings goes in the rigth ways like a dream you could't remember but my mom and my dad was AGAIN figthing cuz they eachother think their love is bigger then the other and I was doing my telekinesis because they two AGAIN was to CLOSE of destroy my honey jelly baby and without think I....tell my plan so my mom came to wast my plan and really kill me and the wost his here she ( eat ) cheat my dad with my sweet coffee honey jelly wife .

After this little figth of three month ,buy of thousand coffee honey jelly this was finally the vacation of the winter .

" Kusuo ! Look ! You're dad is the best when it come to clean !" say my mom with enthusiast pointing the whole house clean and twinkle , she waiting to me to aclam my dad . Like mom , we eat just cuz he's good to clean and I will maybe not eat here for two days . I don't know if he clean with he's tongue or just like a normal humain , I can't take the risk .

" Haha my love don't embarass me ! " Why he's always act like an eleven girl seriously ?

"It's true ! I'm not a liar !" I...I just can't stay here , I was on my way to go back on my room but suddenly my mom call me with her bear voice , I understand she can be always upset but I don't wanna be deaf at fifty years old .

" Saiki KUSUO....." My WHOLE name....... DAMN I didn't know this was that BAD for me . Ok I just have to not look at her and not reply for my security .

" Kusuo I know you want to escape of your friends and us to travel the world alone so I call Kusuke and he find a solution" Say my mom with her loving voice and her hand on his eye to wipe away her tears of happiness .

" You never have some wish since kidgarden but now I am happy for you to have simply human desir , go flow for your destiny Kusuo ! " Say she with tears flowing on the air and big warmth smile .

What ?! I want to travel ????............

 But let think about it , it's maybe good for my ass sake's though and if I go at France , they maybe serve the best coffee jelly........ 

STOP  ...... THIS BASTARD OF KUSUKE ?? IS GO SAY TO MY PARENTS I MUST WANT TO TRAVEL ?????

" Kusuo I undertand you want to travel BUT you can tell to us instead of simulate your death" say my dad with a little voice and rubbing his hands . I say the truth , I don't want to travel ! When they come to this conclusion ??......... 

KUSUKE THIS SHIT .

No , it's maybe good.....i will never be bothered by the dumbass with my croissant and coffee jelly honey in my hands . Sudenly some one will call bastard instead of now , broke the door and distributed dust in the room with his newly machines .

"MOM !! IT'S TIME !!!" say the bastard with a smile and a hug to my parents . 

When he is come here ? I was too shock to give attention and notice his aura ? Well it's not really my fault this man look like you can still give him milk or talk by lowering your voculabery .

" Saiki I got a solution to your problem " He said sharply and as if seeing an insect .

Ah ah aaaah , you get me the earliest time I'm not dumb .

"Don't be in guard ! I'm not trying to kill you a swear and..........

YOU'RE MORE STONG THAN ME" he said like search for excuse .

You can whine and whine till you die I'm got not trust you .