x. DADA

"Now," Eleanor started after breaking out of the hug. "I think all of us have the idea what the new trend will be." She said. Evelyn giggled and looked at the two. Naomi sat straight, confusion etched on her face. Eleanor and Evelyn looked at each other after seeing the expression their friend has.

"What?"

Naomi watched from the entrance of the Great Hall. She stood frozen with Eleanor and Evelyn by her side, giggling at her dumbfounded face. Almost half of the girl's population had a blue clip on their hairs. "What in name of Rowena?" Naomi mumbled.

"Yeah, we know." Evelyn said before dragging her to the Gryffindor's table where all of their friends sat. Nicole waved at them, mouth full of pancakes. Naomi smiled at her and returned the wave.

"You guys took too long." Nicole whined.

"Excuses. Just tell the truth that you couldn't wait for them and started eating." Jaspier teased, putting some bacon and eggs on his own plate. Chris and Matt smiled before stuffing their own plates.

"Hey! You were the one that told me to eat.." Nicole pouted, putting her fork down and waited for all of them to have their plates full. Expression like that of a kicked, abandoned puppy. Jaspier immediately felt guilty and added another pancake on her plate.

"I know. Eat now, Nic." He said softly. Nicole still has her pout but resumed eating her breakfast. Chris shakes her head at his friend, whereas Matt smiled.

Naomi smiled at the scene. Out of all of them, Nicole was the oldest by months yet she was the most childish one of all.

"So," Chris said looking at each of them. "Who has DADA this afternoon?" He asked. Naomi thought for a second before nodding.

"I have. Last period, you?" She questioned before looking down at her plate. Chris hummed as an answer. Eleanor and Nicole ransacked their bags for their own schedule.

"I couldn't understand how fast you all memorized your timetables." Eleanor mumbled before pulling out her schedule. "Me too." Nicole added while looking at her own schedule.

Evelyn scanned her notebook where her timetable was placed.

"Me too." Eleanor said.

"I have DADA." Nicole said.

"Last period. DADA." Evelyn said.

The three of them said at the same time. Evelyn looked at the two, excited.

"Last period?" She asked which the two answered with an excited nod and a squeal.

The three looked at Matt and Jaspier, who watched the whole scene. The two nod as an answer. The three girls squealed loudly that they caught the attention of the students. Naomi laughed at the three. Matt smiled. Jaspier had a grin. Chris had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Finally!" Nicole exclaimed. "I thought we only had Care of Magical Creatures together." She added.

"Tell me about it! It's really weird that we don't have classes together now." Eleanor said.

The group continued their breakfast while talking with one another. The topic of their conversation switched from their classes to funny memories to their dumb moments to... many more. Topic followed by another topic. The whole group had a peaceful breakfast before Jaspier had to go in a seperate way, since Gryffindors and Ravenclaws have Herbology together at Greenhouse 1. They watched Jaspier waved at them (they waved back) before he ran towards his own Hufflepuff friends who were waiting for him. Out of all of them, Jaspier had to be the most friendliest person. He had friends from different houses.