Are you ready for it ?

Her Pov

The smell of rain was alluring .The moist soil was very uneven, considering the amount of bodies fallen everywhere . My finger was on the trigger. My target unable to move a muscle The scent of blood and monsoon rains was lingering the field. The top of my tell of head was drenched ,and I was unable to it was water or blood.One hand help up the gun, while the other clutched the suitcase Now why is this suitcase  important? It just took hundreds of lives. What was so important about a briefcase? Well, let's start from the top shall we.

Author Pov

"Is that her?" spoke Captain Kim. He spoke softly, tilting his head and looking at the screen. He seemed to be confused, surprised if posible

"Definitive sir. "Detective Jeon Jungkook claimed. He stood tall ,his hand at the sides of his thighs. His broad shoulders went up and down." I don't understand the doubt, sir?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

"She.. She looks harmless. For God's sake she's holding candy canes and has deer antlers on her head. I think you might be mistaken detective. " Namjoon looked up at him from his chair.

Jungkook sighed." Well sir ....I know. Everyone has been telling me that. But sir seriously, that really is her. I fought her, and believe when I tell you, she is good. Agressive yet somehow effortlessly. Almost like she was professionally  trained to kill. It's not just her skills either. She was able to hack into HQ servers and cameras She's like a ghost. No one, I mean absolutely no one knows her actual name. They call her ghost, Serpent so much more. But the most common one I've heard was Venom ."Jungkook explained to his superior.

"You fought her? When?" Captain kim questioned.

"Mission Iraq sir. 2019, March, I think." Jungkook sighed. "It's got me very trustfrated"

"Frustrated" Kim corrected.

"Yes. See what I mean!" he exclaimed.

"I understand I will talk to the commissioner about the task force But you must understand Detective Jeon, this case is extremely important I hope you are not misinformed "He stood up.

Shaking hands with a firm look, Captain Kim Namjoon walked out of the room. Jungkook eased his body, plopping down on the chair. His slender fingers typed rapidly at  the the keyboard as he keenly searched the screen for a name. He played with his Lip sing, waiting for some results. Any results.

' No Results Found'

"Fuck!" He exclaimed to himself in disappointment. She has been haunting him for years. All he remembers is her scent, somewhat mesmerising. Her accent,  so foreign, yet so familiar. Her eyes, deeper than the the furthest oceans. The tattoos on her shoulder, going deep into her tan skin. The wound on her abdomen, not deep enough to show any signs of weakness.

But the most alluring thing about her was the mischievousness in her eyes,  the smirk plastered on has face, as the she purposefully walked on the pile of bodies she put there.

"Who are you?" He questioned as of talking to her though his memories.

He began searching through the security cameras of the mall, hoping to find more than the single only picture. Surely enough, he saw her.

She was dressed in a red and white top with black bell bottomed jeans Her hair was tied up to a high pony. Continuously licking the candy canes in her hands, the deer antlers on her head went up and down as she walked with a slight hop in her hips going along with the music.The one thing he noticed though was a bag in her hand. It looked like a handbag, just a bit bigger.

He was furious How dare she look so cute and peaceful and harmless. As if she hadn't murdered millions... Cute? No, no, not cute Horrifying she is horrifying.

"Hey! Dumbass. Hurry up we need to go. I'm hungry!"  a loud voice came from the back. Jimin, his coworker's hunger cannot be contained.

Jungkook shook his head. Turning off the computer, he got up and turned off the lights. The black screen turned an again ,screen shining. Jungkook stopped in his tracks. Turning back, he came closer to the computer and read the words.

"Are you Ready, Detective Jeon Jungkook? - signed Venom."