Never make her sad

I wish, I know what is in your mind!
  Did you ever think of me?
   Do you even missed me?
   All the good memories of you and me, is my escape of the reality.
  That you and I have already been done, ohhh!!! It hurts to see you smiling,laughing without me, when I am here crying afraid of what tomorrow could bring since you are no longer be here with me.

I'm now here on stage singing the song that I made for my first love,my best friend,my partner in crime. I'm singing this not because for him to notice me again but because I know he is not here coz if he happends to be here, right now that would be embarrassing and painful for me since he told me  to back off and never meet him again coz he knows that this song is for him and will always be for him.

Devin Marcus Monterro is my best friend since we were kids and also my first love and a partner in crime,when days,weeks,months and years goes by my feelings for him grows to the point that I no longer think of the years that we spent together. At the age of 22, I confess my feelings for him knowing that Shyra Marie Sandoval was there listening to our conversation,but I don't care since my only priority that time is to tell him what I feel.

I thought he will be happy but I was wrong, coz when I confess he doesn't show any reaction only a cold stare and a visible anger in his eyes. I don't know why! Is it because I confess? Did I do something wrong? I was hurt,because of his answer ( Oh,really? Do you think I care? You're foolish feelings is not important now back off and never show your face again!) Hearing that from him hurts me really bad not because he called my feelings for him is foolish, but because he shut me off from his life just like that.

What hurt me the most that time is she kissed a girl Infront of me,no other than Shyra Marie Sandoval my ex girl best friend, Shyra and I use to be so closed but when she knows my feelings for Devin she instantly distant herself to me the after the day I told her the truth and I don't know why at first, coz we were just okay that time we even spend time together in the parlor and enjoy buying some girly stuff in a very  famous boutique.

So, as concern best friend I tried to ask her why and what happened,but she won't even talk to me, so every lunch break I will go to her workplace and even at their house but she doesn't showed up, not until the day I confess,she was there listening, And now I know why because all along my two best friends are in a relationship for almost 2 years without anyone knowing it not even me or their parents.

All of my memories of them together as my best friends,keeps on playing on my mind instead of happiness it gives me a lot of pain. I cried for how many days, after knowing the truth about theme but hurting me wasn't enough after 1 month they announced to the public about their upcoming wedding and not just that they also announced their incoming baby becoz Shyra is 2 months pregnant at the moment.

All the pain that they cost to me runs to deep,to deep that no matter how sorry they were it won't even budge not even the friendship that we use to have nor the strong bond as best friends coz they did not just cost me pain but also a trauma, I was so scared to trust again,every night all the memories we have keep on hunting me every good memories we share became my nightmare.

On their wedding day, everyone is happy except me not because they hurt me but because  despite everything they did to me they still have the guts to invite me,they made me a  maid of honor and a fucking singer on their wedding that time I realize how hurtless they could be they were not even sorry for hurting me.  So, after their wedding I go home instantly not minding their weird stares and judgmental behavior just because they saw me crying.

Months after their wedding, Shyra gives birth and me? I moved on from theme every good single memories we had I forget all about it and made it a reminder of the pain they cost,I'm not happy nor sad about it anymore as long as they will not show their faces to me.

So,just like what I said I am in a bar right now singing the song that I made for him not for him to notice me but for myself so that I could finally let go and move on.

Bring back the good times together,show me the shine that only me can bring.
Oh, I wish you were here with me.
Do you even missed me?
Did you even think of me?

After singing the song, I get down from the stage and sit in the table together with my four brothers who happens to know all my hardships these past few months, actually they just find out about it today because my older brother barg in my room while I was sleeping, for the past few months they've been asking why I always lock myself in my room and cry afterwards and of course I did not give them an answer because I know what they are capable of knowing that someone hurts their only sister,when my older brother barg in my room she found my diary next to me of course being him as chismoso he read it without my consent.

When I woke up,the four of theme is already in my room looks like my older brother called them at first I wonder how they came in when infact I made it sure to lock the door of my room,my second brother is the first one who notice that I am awake already upon seeing me he hug me emediately and began to cry and the 3 of them followed I was so confused at first but then my older brother showed me my diary when I realize what happened I cry with theme too and hug them as much how hard they hug me.

The four of them is so mad and pulled out their investment to my ex best friends company, after crying with them they told me to go abroad with them and stay there for at least 2 years I said yes but in one condition and that is for them to let me sing for the last time and of course they let me.

Kuya Sandy: are you done baby girl? Are you ok?
Me: yeah, I think?
Kuya Savy: then let's go! I don't want you to stay here any longer,at baka mag bago pa Ang isip mo at ayaw mo nalang sumama sa Amin.
Me: kuya,when I said yes to the four of you, I mean it ok? So let's go,and no one can change my mind, since the four of you stays abroad I don't have any relatives here to stay with I may have friends but for now I don't want to see them not until my trauma is gone.
Kuya Samy: are you really ok baby girl? Don't worry we may failed to protect you but not anymore ok I promise no one's gonna hurt you ever again, promise ko Sayo na kahit makasakit pa Ako nang iBang tao wag ka lang makitang umiyak at masaktan ulit gagawin ko.
Me: tnx kuya! Thank you kasi andyan kayo always for me kahit sobrang busy nyo palagi tnx for always checking of me if I'm ok,but can I ask for a favor?
Kuya Sevi: of course baby girl,l will do it kahit ano pa Yan.
Me: pwede bang bago tayo umalis,ipalabas nyo sa media na  accident Ako then I may have an amnesia so that when I finally moved on fully kahit Wala na yong sakit Wala din Akong reason na maalala pa sila? I just don't want to have a communication with them kahit na pretend lang yon kasi alam ko Naman na darating din yong araw na makikita ko parin sila kahit Anong Gawin kung pag iwas.
Both of them: sure, no problem Basta para sa baby girl namin.