9

˗ˏˋ HYSTERIA ࿐ྂ

soft hum buzzed from the screen as you stared at the tv. Some cartoon your dad had played for you was lighting up the room with its crash and bangs.

Soft giggles escaped your lips occasionally when something would happen.

Boredom slowly crept inside you, feeling the urge to move you. Taking off your yellow blanket you grabbed your pink bottle and put on your slippers. The slippers were frog designed, every step you took the mouth of the animal would open making you smile.

Making your way out of your room you carefully opened your door, praying the creak didn't wake your father up.

You shut the door and sprinted around a fee corners before catching your breath. Jumping around at your success on escaping you had yet to realise you didn't actually know where to go.

You thought back to that idiot Shidou. You wondered if he was anywhere around and if he'll make you some cookies. Scratching that idea as your face turned deadpanned, you knee the man would burn down your small kitchen if he had the chance.

The halls were long and silent, something you'd grown used too. A shiver travelled up your spine as you paced mindlessly, singing a song from the cartoon you just watched.

"The islands in the south are.. warm!" You traced your finger on the wall, the patterns always interesting you.

"Heads all a-swoon-swoon!" You paused for a second, hearing a soft noise before shrugging it off.

"Buncha fools~!"

"The islands in the north are.. Chilly!" You quickly snapped your head around letting out a scream, you know for sure you didn't get onto the second verse yet.

Oddly no-one was there which made the situation even scarier. Your legs started to shake as you puffed out your chest.

"Im not afraid of you stupid ghost!" In fact you were scared, petrified even. Taps could be heard, getting closer and closer by the second. Looking around for some sort of defence you couldn't see anything. Looking down you knew you only had one option.

Already accepting your fate you got ready to fight the ghost. Seeing someone turn the corner you jumped at them, hitting them with all your might. The green slippers in your hands rapidly hit off the ghost, you were now barefoot though which was a downside.

"Sakura!" Bachira picked you up, stopping your rage. You opened your eyes, realising Bachira had used some sort of powers to come save you.

"Bachira there's a ghost watch out!" You innocently exclaimed, not realising the "ghost" was Bachira.

"WHERE!?" He almost felt his soul leave his body, deadly scared of whatever words uttered out your mouth.

"He was singing my song!" You exclaimed again, making the gears turn in the boys head.

"There isn't a ghost silly that was me." A small laugh escaped Bachiras lips at your scared figure.

A sigh of relief escaped your lips before looking up at him.

"How do you know that song?" Bachira smiled before placing you on his shoulders.

"its a secret!" Bachira smirked slyly, not giving you an answer to be satisfied.

Just as you were about to speak, footsteps and a small hum approached the both of you. Bachira placed a finger on your lips, smiling as he tiptoed to the opposite wall.

Confused you were about to speak aloud but was silenced again.

"We're gonna scare him.." He spoke in a hushed tone, signalling for you to join in on his silly antics. You nodded excitedly, pressing yourself against the wall like a spy.

The humming had gotten much closer, you waited patiently as Bachira counted down on his fingers, a signal for when to jump out.

"3, 2, 1" At the count of one you both popped around the corner, a girlish scream erupted for the victims throat making you giggle at the outcome.

Looking to see who you scared, you saw Rin defensively putting his arms up at the shock. Realising it was only you and Bachira he lowered his defensive, turning slightly red as the twos laughter echoed through the hallway.

"How stupid." His face was serious, and his words were blunt but the redish tint on his face couldn't be overlooked.

"You should have heard you scream!" Bachira continued to egg on the situation, making you howl in laughter.

"That..that was so funny!" You gasped for air, crying as your gripped your stomach from the pain.

"You're all pathetic." Rin walked away, practically seething with anger at the fact he screamed over something so childish. He's embarrassed state was something you'll definitely tease him for later

˚. ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚

782 words

been soo long since i last even looked at this book.

chapter was very rushed so ignore any mistakes