07

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈“canyoupleasetutorme!?”

09|04|12

Common point of view

The girls of our very much own high school gathered in the club room/changing room. Mostly taking out the neon mesh vests out since there was gonna be practice match, miyagi iwadeyama high school vs. Miyagi karasuno high school.

     " Nami, ¿viste mi teléfono?"
     "Nami, did you see my phone?" The silver haired girl yelled from the other end of the changing room, literally trying to communicate with another person who was across the room.

     " No grites! No donde esta!"
     " Don't shout!i don't where it is!" The other girl,to whom koemi was trying to communicate with, yelled back in a muffled voice since her rubber band was in her mouth.

     " Woah..woah what the hell happened, can't find your phone?" The second year,rinko sudo, another one of the tall girls came closer to koemi who looked like she had shitten her pants.

     " Can you please call?"

     " Since my dear dear junior said please I'll make a call,wait hm?"Rinko assured koemi that her phone will be found and draped her arm over her shoulder, slightly squeezing her biceps. To which,koemi nodded and rubbed both of her hands together as it was cold on a hot summer day. The phone rang for while before someone answered which made both of them shocked.

" Hello? "

" Uh the phone that you have right now is my phone and I'd like to have it back please "

The taller girl spoke into the phone as she took it out Rinko's hand.

"Hah!? sugawara?"

"Who are... you?"

"Kageyama"

"Oh god,I could literally kiss you right now,you're still in class right?"

"Wha- uh yeah"

"Wait I'm coming over!"

"I'll drop your ph-"

She hung up the call without even waiting for a reply and ran out yelling a thanks to her senior, receiving a 'take care' yell back from michimiya. She sprinted inside the building where her class would be. As she was nearing the room she slowed down to jogging and then just walked.

The door of the room soon came into her vision as she reached her hand out for the door handle and pushed to the right as it slid open revealing kageyama seating in his seat, tapping the pen on the desk. He looked up as that certain someone catched his attention.