please dont leave.

A/N hi guys if you like just put where's my love by SYML on a loop for this chapter I've read some imagines with 80s-2000s songs and there will ofc be some in most of my imagines but this song is just lovely for this chapter you can always play your own song if you'd like :) I hope you like this.

Third person pov:
Liam and Olivia were fighting again in Liams dressing room oasis was on tour for their new album and as they were dating she had every right to come along, Olivia was a model she was gorgeous with long black hair the length of her mid back and dark features,clear skin and big blue eyes she was gorgeous she loved Liam and Liam loved her but they were always fighting recently she had suspicions that Liam had been seeing another girl and it broke her she hadn't slept in days.

"Why can't ya just believe me liv!!?" Liam shouted at her from across the dressing room
"How can I believe you Liam!!!" She slightly raised her voice back she wasn't a shouter or an angry person "because you're supposed to love me Olivia!!! Your my bird your supposed to support me no matter what why are ya so mad?!!" Liam said still shouting "Stop shouting at me Liam.." Olivia spoke as her voice cracked one thing Liam hated was seeing her cry and even worse knowing he was the source "liv don't cry please" Liam said with a softer voice "why are ya so mad at me babe please talk to me" Liam said desperate to hear her voice and an explanation, Olivia looked up at him with teary eyes and stained cheeks from tears that had already ran down her face, "Liam I know your seeing another girl." She said with a whimpering voice "please don't lie to me li please just tell me who patsy is" she said bawling "no no Olivia please no I'm not seeing patsy" Liam said desperately "who is she then and who gave you the love bite on your neck Liam?" She spoke still crying "you did liv" he spoke foolishly knowing he was lying "DONT LIE TO ME LIAM!!" She finally broke down and stomped her foot her hair was messy and she looked a state she genuinely was drained and Liam knew it was his fault "alright! I'm seeing patsy but it's nuffing liv" Liam admitted "that's all I needed to hear" Olivia said as she picked up her green cardigan and her bag and started collecting the rest of her things, Liam watched her with tears in his eyes and panicked "please" he finally spoke as she went to open the door his voice shaky and broken sounding "please don't leave Olivia" he said, Olivia turned around to face him she looked drained and tired almost like she was a battery with no life left inside of it, "I love ya Olivia patsy ain't got nuffing on ya I love you!! Olivia not fuckin patsy kensit I was drunk and she came on to me! Please.. just please don't leave me.." Liam said desperately with tears now falling from his perfect bright blue eyes Liam never cried he was truly afraid of losing Olivia because he genuinely loved her "I love you too Liam" Olivia spoke as she dropped her bags and belongings back onto the white marble floor of the dressing room Liam walked towards her quickly engulfing her in a hug he held her so tight he never wanted to let go he had nearly lost his saviour, his light he was worried he'd never see her again and here she was back in his arms again "I'm sorry I'm so sorry I hurt ya liv" Liam said sobbing into the top of her hair "I love you Liam if I left.. i would've lost everything" she spoke through tears "please can we just have a cuddle forget about all this?" Olivia spoke again "yeah babe" Liam said rubbing his eyes.

A/N I hope you liked this I usually write for longer but I'm in a time crunch so I promise to write more next time:)
Any requests leave in the comments