Sister Royale

Me and my brothers, ever since I was born, have been inseparable. I mean it when I say we did everything together. Until they became famous, they were on tour right now, I missed them so much.

My mom told me I had a surprise upstairs. I was curious since I hadn't seen any clues to this, but I went upstairs anyway. I went into my room and saw, my brothers! I run and hug them tightly, "I missed you!" I say.

"We missed you too sis." Remington replied. We talked and talked about everything that happened while we were separated. Which made me think about when we were little...

*flashback*

Mom put us in our beds and made sure we were comfortable. Once she left the room, we talked about what the boys did at school and what I did at kindergarten. "We had the coolest music session today! We played guitar and everything!" Sebastian exclaimed excitedly. Soon I decide to do to sleep while the boys continue talking, "I'm going to sleep." I spoke sleepily.

*flashback over*

"It's so boring without you guys at home!" I said. The boys smiled while Emerson hugged me. "Well, we're staying for a while." Sebastian said. "Really," I questioned, "I thought you were going to back in like, three days?" The boys smiled at each other and said, "but it's your birthday soon so we are taking a long break."

Remington and Alexandra were hanging out in her bedroom. Suddenly, Alexandra got up and walked to her bookshelf. "Ally. What are you doing?" Remington asks. "I'm getting something..."