𝟏𝟑 | 𝐢𝐧-𝐧-𝐨𝐮𝐭 ᯓ ᡣ𐭩

┊͙˖*°

you proudly strode up to the gym, ready to rub your victory in bokuto's face. and to think that initially the bet had made you nervous. you waited around for a minute or two before the boy came out, a pouty scowl distorting his features once he saw you.

"readdyy?" you asked, teasing him lightly.

bokuto let out a small sigh, "yess.. i'm ready, y/n."

"great! i've been craving in-n-out," the two of you began walking down to the parking lot. unfortunately, you only walked a few feet before you got stopped.

"hey, where are you two going?" atsumu asked, making you and a sweaty bokuto spin around to face him.

hinata came up behind him, giving a nod of anticipation.

you smiled at the two, "bokuto owes me some food."

atsumu laughed, "what did you do now, bo?"

your friend could only manage a sullen look, "i lost a bet is what i did."

atsumu began teasing the boy for losing, earning a few playful nudges from him.

"cool! where are you guys going?" hinata's question put a stop to atsumu's teasing.

"in-n-out." you responded with a smile. you glanced up at bokuto, giving his face a few gentle slaps, "isn't that right?"

bokuto scrunched his nose at you, but didn't make any attempts to pull away from you. "yes," he sighed loudly, "and it's NOT cool."

hinata gasped, "i love in-n-out! can i come!?"

"me too!" atsumu chimed in.

"YES!" bokuto quickly said, "maybe it'll take away the sting of losing the bet."

hinata laughed lightly at his hopeful words, assuring him that atsumu and him would make sure to remind him why they were there in the first place.

just then sakusa came out of the gym.

"oi! sakusa," atsumu called out.

he hummed in response, stopping to look at the group.

"we're all going to in-n-out. wanna come?" atsumu asked, a hint of hope hiding behind his words. unbeknownst to you, the team had invited sakusa out multiple times, but they were always met with the same response.

"you should come!" hinata urged, but that hardly helped to persuade him.

sakusa scanned the group, as if contemplating the question. his eyes then landed on you. resting bitch face much? he had this certain look about him that made it seem like he hated everyone and everything.

"yeah! c'mon omi," bokuto joined in.

all three boys looked at him expectantly,
but his gaze lingered on you for a moment longer. why was he looking at you like that?

he turned to atsumu, a scowl etched on his lips, "no thanks. i'm busy right now," and with that sakusa walked past the group.

the volleyball players all exchanged a look of defeat at the rejection.

"he's fun," you sarcastically stated, trying to lighten the mood. it did earn a small giggle from hinata, but the other two seemed to be more upset than the ginger was.

still, atsumu went along with you, "very fun. anyway! he can have fun stretching. let's go eat. i'm starving."

"me tooo," hinata whined next to him, starting his walk to the parking lot. it prompted everyone else to start walking behind him