Chapter 1 - The sun won't shine anymore

A perfect utopia. Most people think that itself would be worse than everything ending. Some people crave for it and try to adjust themselves to fit into it. All people know that it is particularly impossible. But what now exists may be the close at the humankind has ever achieved to their perfect harmony. There is no need to know the past. No need to know past rules. No need to remember what they wish to forget. Because it should not effect you. It will not effect you. The dark ages were a time where the most powerful empire dissolved and when cultural ideas stopped. That is what they have repeated. Although most people don't know it. The Luma know it however. But don't forget-

"You do not need to know the imperfect when you live in perfection."

The sign lit up the streets. The being standing in the front of the picture arms outstretched as light engulfed it's palms. Holy palms they called them. Beacons of light they called them. Hope and life they called it. It was lie of course. No one would ever dare go against them. They didn't want their paradise stripped of them. That right now was a fate worse than death. Though most people did not know anymore what death truly was. After all fear was like a plague itself, creeping and clawing it's way up the subconscious and creating panic and despair. That was not perfection nor a utopia. So once again they hid it. They also truly never understood it. And when the Luma did not understand they hid it. What they always did.

Viktor stared up at the sign of the Luma. Their poses as if their offering help to those who need it. That he never understood. Who needs help in a utopia? Why would help still exist if everything was perfect? Nothing could go wrong so nothing would need help. Then again, he was always taught that perfection was a helpful thing to have and a harder thing to keep without the Luma. The Luma taught everything, so no one else truly dared to go against their word.

He looked up at the sign for longer and longer as rain continued to pour. Despite it being a perfect place the rain still haunted the sky. No one truly knew why. The Luma said it was so the sun didn't harm them. Viktor thought it was because the Luma wanted to be the only light around.

They controlled everything. Even as he looked at his uniform in the foggy glass below the sign. His school symbol the swirling stars of the cosmos, 6 to represent each of the Luma. The houses at his school were also the Luma symbols. Each was a constellation of stars or a Sun so bright or even a black hole. Anything to do with light was theirs. He himself was in the house of Cygnus. People in his house were known to be good people who were intellectuals however also those with short fuses. He supposed that matched his description well. He didn't understand how it matched the Luma Cygnus themselves. Cygnus was one of the heads and always had such a horrific aura to them. All you could see under their hood was a huge smile and a glowing star for an eye. No one knew who it truly was. The only thing that was known about Cygnus was that if you did something to upset them, you certainly would not see any light again. And that was a fate worse than death. Of course behind the masks and robes they were all just human.

Or at least that's what they told everyone. Although Viktor never truly trusted their word.

He sighed away from the sign as he walked around the streets. Once again, utopia was not as bright as he would have thought. The rain still pouring however never touching himself as it was merely a program of sorts. The streets littered with rubbish that could easily be kicked into another person path, each box no matter what it advertised had a Luma on it or something relating to them. Despite there being no laws anymore as no "crimes" truly existed there seemed to be a set of rules for every aspect of life. Advertisements had to have them on it or a symbol of them, the schools have to circulated by their curriculum, people have to trust their word and people couldn't even have any names to do with the starts of cosmos, if people did? Well it was either changed forcefully or they suddenly vanished.