Prologue

.............................

 I shook my head. I had a headache and felt dizzy. When I opened my eyes... Ah! It was inside the daycare center I went to when I was young. But strangely enough, I had no teachers or friends... and I didn't feel like I was popular. The lights were off and this dusty daycare center was almost similar to the one I used to go to. But it seems to have been lost a long time ago. Perhaps it is because of the low birth rate problem. I raised my voice and shouted, wondering if anyone would be there.

"Is there anyone? Over there!"

 Suddenly, a wind blew from the window. I looked that way. There was no one there, but sunlight was shining on the floor. But what was surprising was that the window was not open!

'Well... there will still be a fan.'

 I walked to the window to check the weather

 I walked to the window to check the weather. But... oh my gosh! Outside the daycare center, there were many hills and houses lined up one after another. The houses were all leaning precariously, but nothing happened. Could it be that this building is the same as those houses?

 I tried to open the window door. It didn't open as if it had been glued together. I tried other windows as well but they still wouldn't open. I went to the chair behind me and sat down. The chair was small, but I didn't mind. I just looked at the houses and hills out there. A sigh came out naturally. How do I escape?