fire

Lincoln's main mission is to  find a object before  the enemy could  know  about it.

Lincoln  spent  nights  looking for it with the help of the autobots.

He was suddenly adopted by the loud family unaware they took in an alien.

One would think it would be an ordinary quiet winter night in the Loud house, at least, that's what eleven year old Lincoln Loud would think. One minute he was sleeping peacefully in his bed and the next, he's woken up by the smell of something burning. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms.

"Morning already?" he groaned to himself.

He looked over to the clock on his nightstand and saw that is was around two o'clock in the morning.

"That doesn't make sense." He said to himself again.

He smelled the air again and the burning smell was still there.

"I hope Leni isn't trying to cook in her sleep." Said Lincoln.

Just then, Lincoln heard a set of sudden screaming coming from outside his room. From the sound of it, it sounded like the screaming came from his 10 sisters.

"What the…!" said Lincoln.

Just then new voices could be heard.

"GIRLS! LINCOLN!" came a man sounding voice.

"Dad?!" shouted Lincoln.

He raced for the door and swung it open quickly. The next thing he saw was heavy black smoke surrounding the top of the hallway. Lincoln began to cough as the smoke began to enter his nose. A dark figure could be seen down the hall.

"LINCOLN! THIS WAY! STAY LOW!"
shouted the figure.

Lincoln crouched down and ran towards the figure, who he realized was his father

Lynn Sr. The older man took the boys hand and they began to run downstairs.

"DAD! WHAT'S GOING ON!?" shouted Lincoln.

"It's a fire Lincoln! We have to get out of here!" said Lynn Sr..

The reached the bottom of the stairs and they ran outside of their house.

Once they were outside, they saw the rest of their family standing on the other side of the street looking at their burning house. Lincoln's mother, Rita, was on her cellphone, talking with the 911 dispatcher. Meanwhile, Lincoln's sisters, Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn Jr., Lucy, Lana, Lola, and Lisa, were standing next to her, clearly shaken by what they are seeing. Once Rita hung up the phone, she saw her husband and son running towards them.

"Oh, thank god!" she cried.

She hugged the two of them.

"Are you hurt Lincoln?" she asked, panic stricken in her voice.

"I-I'm ok mom." Said Lincoln.

He then turned his attention to his sisters.

"Are you guys ok?" he asked.