Entery (don't have to read)

My name is Sierra Mae Deary. I'm fourteen.

I love sleeping it's the best thing in the world. everynight I go to bed at ten O'clock and wake up at seven AM every morning. I don't enjoy sleeping anymore because it got me a life sentence in jail.

It was a cold monday morning. school. I checked my time table to see that I had English, Art, Art, Music, Science. I was happy that I had double art because it's my favourite lesson.

As I walked through the school gates I saw my friend Rae waving at me. I walked over to her. Suddenly I fell to the floor. all my stuff in my bag came flying out. "Move out my way" a bratty voice said. It was Michelle. She's always held a grudge since I accidentally embarrased her in Nursery. Rae walked over and helped me pick up my stationary. We made our way to class. I could hear Michelle and her friend group giggling. "Ignore it" Rae said knowing that it was bothering me.

I sat down ready to learn. As soon as you knew it the bell went it was art. Rae didn't take art because she thinks shes not good at it. So I was by myself this lesson.

I strolled into the art classroom to see a new seating plan on the board. I looked for my name to find that I was sat next to Michelle. I complained, but the teacher wasn't bothered. I rolled my eyes and sat on my seat. I heard thumping coming up the stairs. Michelle stormed in the classroom looking for attention. "Really I have to sit with THAT?" Michelle screached. she slammed her foot onto the ground and threw a tantrum.

Michelle came over to me and sat right next to me I could smell her victorious secret perfume strongly. I began to sketch. "I bet I can improve your bad art" Michelle scoffed. She then grabbed a sharpie and draw a thick line across my page. My blood was boiling. I got my bag and left. I sat down in the toilet cubicle and started bawling. "I hate Michelle" repeated in my head. I couldn't stop crying.

My mascara smudged down my cheek, lip liner smeared and glossy eyes. I noticed in my reflection. I check the time on my phone to see lesson had finish. Students came rushing out of the class because it was break. I was still sobbing. I heard the toilet door. I ran quickly to the cubicle. I could hear Michelle and her friends giggling as they was walking in. I felt snot dripping from my nose so I had no choice but to sniff. "Is that you, Sierra?" I loud voice asked. The door was booted opened, bashed against my face. I couldn't help but to cry even more. Michelle got her phone out and started recording me.
Well that's the end of my social life. (Part 2 called 'Murder on my mind' will be published soon follow for more)