কোরিয়ান ভাষা শিখার সহজ প্লাটফর্ম/Simple Korean language learning platform

The advanced Korean language learning platform

! As Bangladesh is a low-income country Korea can be your best option for a high salary and a good quality of life

The first and most important thing to go to Korea on a budget is to learn the

Korea's labor market has a demand for 100,000 workers, the Labor said! Korea receives people from 16 countries every year through the EPS system. is included in this system! A great opportunity for us as a low-income country in Bangladesh! Anyone from 18 to 39 years of age can take this opportunity! For those interested in learning Korean, now is the perfect time to learn the language! A course has been launched for those who want to learn Korean due to regional and professional problems but are unable to learn due to time and distance!

What is EPS?

The EPS (Employment Permit System) is a system that regulates the employment of foreign workers in the country, it is not directly related to Bangladesh but there is a partnership between South Korea and Bangladesh that allows Bangladeshi citizens to work in South Korea through the EPS program.

Bangladesh has signed a memorandum of understanding with South Korea to send to the country under the EPS program. The MoU was signed to provide opportunities for Bangladeshi nationals to work in South Korea and to address labor shortages in certain sectors of the.

Under the EPS program, Bangladeshi nationals can apply for jobs in South Korea in various sectors such as manufacturing, construction, and agriculture. The objective of this program is to provide stable employment, fair wages, and other benefits to Bangladeshi workers and protect their rights.