chapter 1

»DRIVE FASTER YOU PUNK!«, Jenna yelled at the Indian driver from the passenger seat, pointing her 9 mm gun against his head

pointing her 9 mm gun against his head. »I swear to god, if he or I get under the nails of the police, your brain's gonna be up here.«, she pointed the pistol up to the cars roof. The Taxi-driver quickly understood, nodding like a maniac. »Hold your head still and drive faster.«, she said grabbing him by his chin, forcing him to look into her light hazel eyes making him gulp in fear. »Capito?«, she now spoke more softer. He nodded again but this time more slowly while whining, tears rolling down his tanned skin, leaving a wet trace down his fleshy cheeks. She let him go and he immediately obeyed her demand.

Grabbing the gearstick he shifted it to the fastest shift, making the engine go louder and the yellow car rattle even more by the uneven streets of Los Santos. Watching the other cars honking angrily and the police cars chasing them in the side-view-mirror she couldn't help but feel pure adrenaline flushing trough her body. Making her heel of her foot not able to stand flat on the cars ground and her fingers tap on the small plastic space in front of the window.
Dwight, her boyfriend... a blondie with greasy long hair and a beard similar to Chris Hemsworths, with deep sea blue eyes- basically a doppelgänger of curt cobain. Anyway, he was sitting behind her, having a blue backpack beside him, with the stolen items worth from 2.5 billion US Dollars in it.

Clawing her hand into the seat she yelled with pure joy »WOOOOOUUUHHH!!!«, celebrating to herself she hit her fist against the window in a rhythm to prove her pride even more. »2.5 fucking billion US Dollars, baby! Can you fucking believe that?!«, she screeched, feeling like fucking Bonnie and Clyde. »I can finally live out my dream! Fucking shit! Fuckidy fuck! Ahahaha!«, she screamed over happily, not being able to hold herself still. Dwight watched her for a moment, blank stare, fumbling on his trousers.

»Would be a shame to share it with somebody else, ain't that right?«

Jenna raised an eyebrow. All of a sudden she felt something metallic against her head, gunpowder tickling up her nose. She freezes, shivers going down her spine. »Excuse me what?«, she mumbled not believing what was happening right now. She couldn't believe it so much, that she had to chuckle a little. »What's so funnay girl? You think that's a joke to y- What the hell are you doing?!«, he tried to threaten her, but obviously she couldn't care less, turning up the radio, she lowered her gun with wich she held the driver hostage with and simply said »Shoot me you pussy.« In the background "nasty girl" by biggie was playing. Even the driver got confused by this kind of movie potential turn. Looking out of the front window she placed the gun into her pants so she could grab it anytime if anything's going outta control, she tried to hide the smile that spread across her lips.

»Ouhhhh. I know this trick of yours. Pretending not to care and then pull off a baddie move? Hm?«, Dwight spoke pointing his gun against her skull even more. »Hahhh. You know me too well to let you live.«, she raised her hands defeated, letting a loud sigh escape her mouth. »Yeah? Well too bad it's you who's gonna die today anyway, girl.«, just as he was about to pull the trigger, Jenna ducked down, grabbing the the backpack from behind- *BANG*

Silence.

The drivers lifeless body fell onto the wheel, his blown head pressing against the horn of the car. »Nice shot, almost as bad as the sex.«, she confessed out of the blue, snatching the ammunition off his hands, that he tried to reload his gun with and opening the door. »Maybe next time you'll hit me,...girl.«, she grinned letting herself roll out of the still driving car.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

After running deeper into the city, she stopped in a narrow lane, where the dumpsters were living. She hid behind one of the containers, trying to catch up her breath. »Holy cow.«, she sighed out, smiling like some crazy bitch. She opened the bag, satisfied seeing these two beautiful necklaces wiggling in her bag. »holy fucking cow!«, her smile widened as she saw those breathtaking jewelry's, with red stones and the gold that made it look even more hella expensive. She bit excited her lips, not caring about what's happening around her. Not caring that the whole city is after her, that her so called "boyfriend" betrayed her like some bimbo bitch. It's just her and these beauty's in her hand.

She grabbed the two necklaces, stuffing them into her bra, looking around if she's being watched. Obviously not. There's no one or nothing that could threaten her, why even here anyway? She's chilling with the dumpsters in a corner no one walks past by. Fast and carefully she put off her black leather jacket, following after her sweater, revealing a merch shirt underneath of 2pac. She checked again if the two amulets were still clinging onto her bra, they did. Lucky her. She put off her black ripped jeans, uncovering ripped jeans shorts underneath. »Finally I don't feel anymore like getting cooked anymore...«, raising up her arms she enjoyed the seconds of relief, breathing in the trash poisoned air. »Hahhhh... life in Los Santos here I come.«, she grabbed her boobs already dreaming of all these things she had planned for years. While humming she tied her hair up into a ponytail, so the police would have even more trouble to find her and put the gun back into her shorts, that got covered by the oversized shirt.

Holding her bag, she stuffed her clothing into it, letting it disappear deep into the containers, so it would be forever and ever forgotten that she ever existed. Taking slow breaths, she finally dared to disappear from the shithole, letting the sun blend her instantly after stepping out of the shadows. »Watch were you going, slut.«, somebody hissed, trying to move out the way from Jenna.

»I am worth 2.5 billion dollars so go fuck yourself, bitch.«, she hissed back like some street cat holding her middle finger against the woman's back.