Chapter 1

Freen and Becky, these names are no longer strangers to the world. Their increasing popularity became well-known after the success of GAP, contributing to the growing interest in becoming the first representatives of the GL series in Thailand.

Despite their young age, the girls have successfully built the couple's brand name, earning them international renown with two additional projects together. The initial process of signing contracts was filled with excitement, providing them another opportunity to work together, oblivious to the challenges and costs of fame in the industry. Costs that is largely invisible to most people.

Fame, for Freen and Becky, unprepared as they were, has gradually become a constraining force, limiting their freedom and compelling them to carefully consider every action. They find themselves living under constant critique, with every move judged by others who believe they have the right due to the perceived privilege of the famous. Fame can be a trap.

In life we pursue our careers, our dreams, our ambitions even money or fame, but there are some people that pursue fame at any cost. "I want to be rich and famous" comes out confident as becky look out to the window.

"You sure?" Beer shifted slightly, a question that typically arises whenever Freen wakes up to another anxiety attack. She would always receive a "yes" before leaving the room, allowing both of them some space.

Freen never stopped paying attention to Becky, even in her unstable and shaking state, even if Becky was saying everything is alright, Freen could sense something was wrong. "Are you okay?" Freen pushes up a little, waiting for Becky to open up.

"Im tired" Becky lets out after a moment, trying carefully to convey her emotion not to hurt Freen especially not in this moment.

"I know" Freen breathes. She knows Becky is not tired physically, but emotionally drained. Becky is tired of trying to keep every side happy, striving to please the fans. She reads everything on social media and is exhausted from the constant battles within the fandom.

They both know that sooner or later, the ship will be a memory. They will take on new roles and find new partners, each living separate lives. They are not a duo but were cast in projects together. They have to accept that each of their solo fans will continue supporting them when this ship ends. This is how the industry works.

Becky sighs, trying to remind herself of that fact, that Freen cares for her, maybe more than anyone else. "Im sorry. Im just tired of everything but we are still going to be friends right?" Becky turns around getting a better look meeting Freen's brown eyes.

"You will always be phi's nong" Freen smiles, and for a moment, Becky wants to hide because Freen would do anything for her. She hopes her words do not come harsh and hurt Freen, who will never judge, hurt her, or do anything less than care for her. Freen's hand comes up, wiping a tear from Becky's right cheek, confirming her answer out loud that Freen will always understand her. "It's going to be okay" and it's what Becky needs to hear.

—-

The freedom they had long wished for finally arrives at the end of 2025 after the company announces Becky's split from IDF for solo endeavors. It is a heartbroken moment for the fans who supported the couple but a loud cheer from both solo fans.

Sleep was hard to come by these days with Freen filming day and night in Thailand, while Becky counts down the days to her graduation in England, officially becoming a lawyer—a dream she worked hard for. Perhaps it's too much to ask, but Freen hopes Becky would love her surprise presence on Becky's graduation day, a fulfillment of their long-lost promises. Despite keeping in touch through text messages, it's been a year since they last met each other.