Francisco Gilbert

Name: Francisco Christopher Gilbert

Nicknames: Frankie (Most) Cisco, Franks (Elena and Jeremy) Little Squirrel (Fawn) Frankster, Bubbles, Fawn, Animal Lover, Pixie, Fairy of Animals (Damon) Little Lorax, Bunny, Goldie (Stefan)

Titles: Halfling, Fairy of Animals, Savior of Worlds, Bridge Between Worlds

Age: 16

Birthday: March 12, 1993

Species: Halfling (Human-Fairy)

Hair: Brown (Orange highlights; naturally)

Eyes: Hazel (Amber; when using powers)

Cast: Tom Holland

Family and Relationships

Fawn (Mother)
-Animal Fairy

John Gilbert (Father)

Anthony Gilbert (Older Identical Twin Brother)

Grayson Gilbert (Paternal Uncle)

Miranda Sommers-Gilbert (Paternal Aunt via Marriage)

Elena Gilbert (Biological Paternal Older Half Sister/Adoptive Paternal Cousin)

Jeremy Gilbert (Paternal Cousin)

Morgan, Lise, Kit, Corra, Terra, Nellie, Madge (Maternal Aunts)

Buck, Beck, Finn, Horace (Maternal Uncles)

Tinkerbell, Perriwinkle, Silvermist, Rosetta, Iridessa, Vidia (Fairy Godmothers)

Samantha Gilbert (Paternal Ancestor)

Jonathan Gilbert (Paternal Ancestor)

Christopher Gilbert (Paternal Ancestor)

Clarion (Queen/Grandmother Figure)

Bio

Birth:

Francisco Gilbert was born on the twelveth of March 1993, the son of Fawn and John Gilbert and is the result of a one-night stand during a rescue mission that Fawn was on with Iridessa, Rosetta, Vidia, Silvermist, Clank and Bobble to save Tinkerbell who was captured by humans. He was born twelve minutes after his older identical twin, Anthony Gilbert.

Growing Up with Fawn:

Frankie and Anthony after manifesting wings, were sent away to live with Fawn and the fairies in Neverland. There, they went on numerous adventures, and met many different kinds of fairies, the pirate fairy, genie fairy, and Frankie also witnessed Tinkerbell's broken wing being healed with her sister, Perriwinkle's help.