Jealous Much?~ (ft. Jeongchan)

~ 3862 words.

"Two can play this game...", said Jisung. "Game on...", said Chan.
Both smirked at each other and bumped their fists as they let their thoughts run wild with possible tricks.

Enjoy!
P.S. Han is my bias and Chan is my bias wrecker hehe... 👀❤
-----------------------------------------------------------

As usual Jisung woke up feeling the burning yet glorious sun hitting his face. He wiggled around to ditch the burn but got up immediately confused. Usually his boyfriend, Minho would be spooning him and saving him from the sunlight. But today there was no warmth. Which was odd.

Jisung got up with a huff, quickly got changed into longer pants getting out of his pjama shorts, and went downstairs to confront his lover. A pout visible on his face, he made it to the living room before going to the shared kitchen.

He, his boyfriend and their bestest friends lived together. Because they are like one big family and because they have formed a music and dance group named 'Stray Kids'. They thought living together would be easier for them and better for their relationship/bonding.

"Oh, hey Sung...", Chan greeted as Han came. He sounded kind of down? Something was wrong. "Hyung, every thing okay?", i asked quickly going to Chan before his task. "Oh no just groggy", Chan said giving a soft smile. Han gave Chan a quick hug and left for the kitchen. Wonder why Jeongin wasn't around... he thought.

When he was approaching the kitchen, he heard two laughs. Both very familiar. Minho? he thought. "Innie you will make me burn the egg! Stop messing around!", Minho said giggling. Jeongin still higged the older and rocked from side to side. Giggling too. What the- Han said inside his mind. Why was these two being all cuddly and happy.

Usually Jisung was the one to make breakfast with Minho in the morning. But today I.N was with him. And he wasn't even with Chan, cuddling with him which was a shock!

"Umm hey guys...", Jisung said. Bot turned around and smiled then turned back again like Jisung was just a disturbance. "Jisung call everyone down. Food's almost ready", Minho said. Jisung?! He never call me like that! What is up today?!, Han thought. He huffed annoyed.

He marched up to the couch and sat beside Chan who also had a sour face. But instantly changed into concern seeing the cheerful boy annoyed. "What's wrong Sung?", he asked. Jisung huffed again. "Well Jeongin and Minho are been all giggly and happy. And you know what's even more worse? Minho just smiled at me and turned away! He literally called me 'Jisung!", He said crossing his arms. Chan's eyes went wide. He know that Minho usually calls Jisung baby, Hannie or Jisungie.

"That's very weird", he said. Should i tell him my problems too? Chan thought. "Hey uh, Innie was a bit weird today too", Chan said. Jisung looked at Chan, "Him too? What happened?", he asked. "Well when we woke up. He wiggled out of my hug and just said 'Hyung i need to meet Minho. Oh and i won'tbe free today. Bye'. He didn't even say good morning!", Chan spat out.

"Why are our boyfriends acting different?", he asked. "Should we ask the others too?", he continued. Just then Minho walked up to the two and looked at Jisung. "Didn't i tell you to call others? Now the food's getting cold!", Minho annoyingly said to Jisung. Jisung was shocked. He never snaps at me! he thought but kept his cool. "Kids! Come down! Food's ready!", Minho screamed to alert the others. He glanced at Jisung and walked away to the kitchen.

Chan just watched the scene with wide eyes. He put his arm on Jisung's shoulder to comfort him. "Hey... don't mind him okay? You know he's usually sassy", Chan said as Jisung's eyes glossed a bit. "But never at me. Plus he sounded more like annoyed", he whimpered. Chan hugged him. "Hey it's fine. Let's go eat. Just forget about it", Chan said. Han nodded and headed to to the kitchen along with Chan.