Character Description

Name : Drift

Age : 14

Gender : Female

Species : Dragon Mobian (Dragobian)

Height : When standing, she reaches Tom's hip. Hits his knee when on all fours

Looks : She's mostly covered, except for her spinal areas, in black colored scales that reflect a rainbow hue when light hits them. The scales along her lower jaw, her throat, chest, abdomen, the inside of her thighs, and part of the underside of her tail are covered with grey colored scales. A white colored strip of them start at the top of her neck and run along both sides of her spine, ending just a couple inches from her tail tip. Starting at her forehead, short, soft, and thick messy grey fur runs along the top of her spine and goes all the end of her tail, where it forms a large mass of fluff. Her legs are shaped like that of an animal's, which allows travel on just two feet as well as on all fours. She technically has three fingers on each hand, but her dew claws have an extra joint in them, which makes them longer and counts them as thumbs. She has four toes on each foot. Each appendage has a curved black talon. The ones on her hands are smaller than the ones on her feet, and are retractable. She has sharp canine teeth, but her molars are flat. Her horns, which are almost antler-like in appearance, move in a slightly wavy up and down formation, and face behind her. They start out black at the base of them, and slowly fade to white at each prong tip. Her ears, which are shaped like a horse's, have a full range of motion and are situated just under the base of her horns. Her eyes are a bright cerulean blue, and her pupils are like that of a cat's.

Accessories : She has two thick and small silver loop earrings in her right ear, and one in her left. All of them are placed kind close to the base of her ears. A small leather string necklace holds one of Longclaw's feathers and a couple of crystal beads on each side of it.

Clothing : She wears a black sports bra, a light grey off-the-shoulder crop top, and knee length black leggings with a hole in the back for her tail.

Personality : Sassy, artistic, funny, smart, caring, calm, self-reliant, observant, a little stubborn, curious, patient when she wants to be, cautious

Abilities : Levitation, flight, night vision, and camouflage. Some of her scales are bioluminescent, and these scales form swirling dot patterns along her head, neck, chest, sides, abdomen, and continue till about midway in her tail. These can be lit up or turned off at will. She has an incredible sense of hearing, and when focused, can detect someone heartbeat from over half a mile away.

Likes : Exploring, climbing, swimming, flying around, observing things from the air, writing, reading, collecting things

Dislikes : Being trapped, small tight spaces, spiders, Robotnik, Robotnik's robots, people being idiots, people messing with her stuff

Neutral about : Getting hit with a tranquilizer dart, travelling to get the transport rings back, Sonic being a dumbass