Chapter 1

[Mikes POV]

I can't seem to take my mind off of Scott. I mean,how could I? He left with almost no explanation,led me on just to leave me and everyone else,and was just such an asshole to act that way. I don't know,I guess I miss him but...I know I shouldn't. He was a terrible person to me and I know that,but,he still has a special place in my soul and heart. I would give anything to see Scott and tell him, "fuck you." One last time.
————————————————————————
Mike lays on the cold sidewalk in the dead of night. He sees a car pass by and stop in front of him. He doesn't think much of it as it's something he sees all the time in the line of work that he's in. But as the person steps out of the car,he begins to panic.
————————————————————————
[Scott POV]

I thought I was in love with Carmella. I was wrong, I thought leaving the life that I had picked up would be a good idea and the path I needed to choose but...I don't know, I feel a bit of guilt for what I did. Not only just to Mike but to everyone. I take these late night drives in hope to clear my mind somehow... wait...is that...

((First fanfic I have wrote so if you have any ideas or tips to help me, please let me know! I hope you enjoy this and more will be coming soon!))