Chapter 1

'Seeing is believing.' but would you believe something only you can see but others can't?

A majority of the population of the entire world possesses abilities that which origin and  even its very existence can't be explained by science. The things you could only see in a comic book, we live in it since the dawn of time.

In the modern days, the identification or understanding of such abilities became easier, training and techniques of honing said abilities is accessible almost anywhere. Unfortunately, being born in the earlier times, when the world only had about half of what our generation has, my great grandmother wasn't so lucky.

Being gifted with a quirk no one can understand, even herself, she was shunned, with no one to guide her, she lost the ability to differentiate reality to imagination. You could say this ability was actually a curse.

But I got lucky enough to have the chance to call it otherwise. After avoiding and disliking my quirk for a period of time, I decided to put in the effort to not repeating history. I will control and make use of this quirk and beyond.

I will use it for the good of others and learn treat it as a blessing.

- Yume Haruki

Two and a half weeks before the day of the entrance exam to U.A High, the dream high school of students who strive to become Pro Heroes, Yume continued to prepare myself for whatever challenges she'll face in the test.

She trained academic wise at school, but with her aunt, who's absolutely not taking it easy on her, she trains her quirk even more. The echoes of long sticks colliding as they strike them against each other rang in her ears. Yume's aunt, Akira Kaida, owns and runs her own dojo, where she teaches teenagers the art of various combat skills, and in there, the two sparred.

Each of them wore a gi with a white top and black pants, with their own long sticks used as weapons. Yume clutched on hers as she uses it to shield herself from her opponent's attacks, after managing to gain some distance by pushing Akira's staff away, she retaliated by spinning then directed her attack at the side of her aunt's torso, but it was blocked.

< Author here, play the video for some cool background music B) >

Wary of being defeated, she jumped back and distanced herself once again.

"Come on, Yume-chan. You can do better than that." Akira declared before lunging towards her. Their staffs collided once more and Yume was pushed back a bit but she was able to maintain her balance. The friction between their weapons tested the young girl's grip strength, after adjusting her footing, she was able to push back her opponent's long stick upwards and took the opening to kick her torso.

Yume's attack was successful and gained a grunt of pain and distance from her opponent, but she didn't waste a second and ran towards her for another strike, this time swinging it upward in an attempt to make Akira lose her stick.

Predicting the intent of her attack, Akira jumped backwards to dodge it instead of blocking, upon landing, Akira grabbed the end of Yume's staff with her left hand then pulled her towards herself. Holding her own weapon with the other hand, she swung it towards Yume's side.

Yume's immediate reaction is to use her quirk to block the attack by putting a concrete wall between herself and Akira's weapon. She let herself get swung to the side and decided to let go of her weapon, then rolled on the ground and steadied herself in a crouched position.