𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨

Third pov

Sky wasn't calm as always. Clouds was  hiding sun behind them like they are trying to save it from something

While in lee mansion everybody was running here and there.

After a big party they have to clean.

Clock is clicking

*Click*

* Click*

*Click*

Everybody was running till they heard

*AGHHHH*

All of them stopped from doing their all works and look towards the head of lee mansion
Lee Jong In who is groaning in pain while holding his heart area

Maids and lee family members ran to elder expect a little girl who was sleeping on couch hugging her grandpa tightly and sleeping cutely without noticing that someone hold her and take her in her room.

Her dad Lee Kyung So. After laying her on bed he ran towards his father who was trying to say something while holding his heart, others was in tense trying to call doctor.

Then they heard a voice

Jong In: S-son (his voice was screaming in pain)

Kyung So ran to his dad and hold his hand: yes dad

Jong In: I-i think t-this time I-i can't

Kyung So:No no dad dont say this k 

Jong in: t-take c-are a-bout--( his words cut off by voice)

Lily: Grandpa ( her voice cracked some showing that she was scared )

Jong in: l-lily~ ( with that his voice strated fading off while his body was shaking badly)

Kyung So: no no nooo don't say this dad don't pls plss daadddd  ( tears started following his eyes like a river)

While little girl was in her eyes widen
Her muscle Pappa was becaming weak creature. Her face became pale and body started shaking. She was a baby only 5 years old cute baby. She stopped breathing and hold her breath for a moment and feel her body fell on cold and hard floor

She was sad but tears were nowhere, she wasn't showing any sign of living but her eyes were open. Then her grandma ran to her hugging little girl on her embrace.

After 3 days

You can see that little girl lily wants showing any sign of being alive but still breathing while looking at same point then her dad with rage eyes come to her

Kyung So: YOU.... YOU KILLLED MY DAD .. BECAUSE OF U MY DAD IS DEAD..... YOU ARE BAD LUCK WITH BAD SIGNES.... ( But lily was in too much shock to react for this... She just looked her dad and glued her eyes at that point again)

*SLAP*

Loud voice of slap sounded whole mansion with mix of little whimpers of girl who fell down with force and stained pain on her right cheek with bleeding lips....

She even didn't dared to look up while her dad was taking his belt off....

Girl whimpered again with pain full of her voice... Her dad was beating her whole body without any mercy while girl couldn't even cry... Just paying for the food which she didn't even saw...