OG Alliance

(Anything for the Alliance goes under here. This can include things such as technology or races)

The OG Alliance is where Y/N comes from, and it is where he mainly resides. It is considered the template version of the Alliance, with the alternate versions often going down different paths from this one.

This Alliance is currently made up of 6 groups of people.

The first is the Cameramen, these are the general and most common soldier with them mainly relying on weaponry to be deadly.

The second is the Speakermen, who are considered the fun guys of the group, but they're just as deadly as they are fun.

The third is the TV Men, they act arrogant and uninterested in the war but they mean it when they say they wish to help. They're just not very good at expressing emotion.

The fourth is the Fridge Men. These guys are happy to give a warm welcome and are pretty generous despite being fridges. They are also the third smartest in the Alliance.

The fifth is the Radio Men, they aren't seen very often on the front lines, and rather prefer to stay in the back for hacking and communications.

The sixth is the Space Men, they come rarely but they can make a massive impact when they do using their highly advanced technology.

More are likely to be added though. And these groups work in random to push back the Skibidi. Though this hasn't always been effective.