Bio

Name:Otto apocalypse (early stage)

(Credit to the artist setoloveuta)

Titles

Overseer

Archbishop

Raksha

Hidden titles

???

Strength and speed and durability

Strength: planet level

SPEED : High Hypersonic+

Durability: planet level

Charisma: SS

Extraordinary Geniuses

Abilitys

High-Level Manipulation of honkai enegry

Those with near-perfect or perfect resistance to Honkai energy, such as masters of Blade Mantra, Flame-Chasers, high-level Valkyries, true Stigma-Awakened, successful subjects of the X-10 Experiment, as well as Herrschers and Pseudo-Herrschers, are capable of manipulating Honkai energy to a far greater extent, granting them the following abilities:

Sub-Atomic Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Limited Space-Time Manipulation and BFR: High level manipulation of Honkai energy allows users to manipulate matter on a sub-atomic level, and induce space-time distortions to warp objects to the Sea of Quanta.
Self-Sustenance (All Types): Seele was able to survive in the Sea of Quanta for years without food, water or oxygen. It is also specifically noted that Stigma-Awakened, Herrschers and MANTISes also do not require air to breathe.
Energy Absorption: Raiden Mei was able to absorb the years of Honkai energy build-up in Nagazora as well as the energy leaking through the portal to the Imaginary Space in order to empower herself and reawaken as the Herrscher of Thunder.
Resistance to Cosmic Radiation and Extreme Cold: Powerful enough Honkai users are able to casually withstand the conditions of the Moon as well as deep space.
Resistance to Time Stop, Space-Time Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Transmutation: Honkai energy users of this level are able to safely exist within the Sea of Quanta, where conventional time does not flow, space-time is distorted, foreign objects are distorted into alien shapes, and anything from individual objects to entire realities are reduced to the same meaningless information that comprises it.

Mimicry

Void Archives can mimic all other God keys and understandable powers but it's still not better of the original

Weapon mastery
Martial arts

Primary weapon: Void archives

Second primary weapon: black abyss white flower. Otto apocalypse manage to get it.