"The end."

Escaping from the Empire once again. The Bad Batch has successfully saved both Crosshair and Omega from them. But at what cost when they still lost one of them. Wrecker sacrificed himself in order to blow that place up. When they were saving Crosshair and Omega, there was no way out. Not without blowing something up. And you know Wrecker. He did exactly that in order to save the others. Now they were in space flying away from the Empire. They had planed to meet up with Rex, Wolffe and Gregor. Crosshair was in terrible condition and needed help as fast as possible. Ventress, who had once worked with the Bad batch now was running away. She couldn't do anything to help them and decided to go down her own patch. She was the one who "rescued" Tech from the hands of the Empire. Tech. He had survived the big fall, but was turned into the Empires button. Just like Crosshair was. But Tech didn't turn back. Instead he fell down with the Empire and died in the Venator ship. He met the Bad Batch one last time before dying with a tear running down his face with a smile. Telling them that "This was his fate." Seeing two of their brothers dying was something to not be prepared for. But seeing that someone like Ventress or Wolffe could have turned to the light side, was an ease.

The ship being attacked from the Empires TIE fighters, the sacrifices. Nothing was the same anymore. Omega and Crosshair going through traumatic times. Crosshair was in so bad condition made Omega so sad. Hunter couldn't even look at them anymore. He was so at the edge that he couldn't do anything about them anymore. Echo contacted Rex through his transmitter as the TIE fighters shoot and shoot at Marauder. "Rex we're getting heavy attacks from the Empire." Echo yelled to the transmitter as one of the TIE fighters shot right at the left wing. The Marauder's left wing started smoking and all the alarms went off. "Send backup!" Echo yelled with panic on his face. Rex wanted rescuing the kid to be a one last mission. He didn't want to see anymore fights. Rex told Echo to send his coordinates. Rex's best friend, Cody, had ran away from the empire. But when he did come back, he was shot right in the back by the Empire. This traumatic memory wandered in Rex's head as he thought about the Bad Batch's destiny. He got Gregor and Wolffe with him onto the ship, getting ready to go save the Bad Batch.

As the Bad Batch's ship was falling down with nothing left to do, Omega panicked. AZ couldn't do nothing more to help Crosshair, which made Omega anxious. The Marauder was speeding up. flames starting to slowly come. Echo tried to do his best to stop that, but couldn't. They were going almost full speed towards the planet where Rex and the others had waited in. Echo couldn't do anything either. There was nothing to do. Even when Rex and the others were coming to help, they wouldn't be on time. Crosshair had weak breaths. That's when Hunter yelled this, "Omega, take Crosshair with you to the escape pod!" Omega looked at Hunter with a face frozen full of emotions. She couldn't believe what she just heard. She couldn't just abandon Echo and Hunter and leave them to die. She started crying denying what she just heard. "That's an order!!" Hunter shouted. Rex's ship got out of the planet. Echo carried Crosshair to the escape pod with AZ following. "Omega, there's not enough room for us in there. If we have a chance to save at least some of us, then so we'll do. Echo said with a serious face. Omega cried. The ship was going full speed. "You need to go now!" Echo shouted. "Not without you!" Omega yelled back. "Now!" Echo yelled and pushed Omega to the escape pod and let the escape pod go. The whole ship was on fire and it was going full speed to crash into the planet. Rex got to the escape pod, but not in time to save Hunter and Echo. Hunter had just enough time to shoot up the TIE fighters, which he did. but right after that it was clear that Hunter and Echo were dead. Rex and the others landed to the Planet. They had successfully saved Omega, but Crosshair. He was too weak. They weren't on time to save him.

After searching for Hunter's and Echo's bodies and helmets on the crashed Marauder, they went to look for a right place to bury them at. Rex's face was terrified. He had to bury his men now twice. That's when he decided. "This will be the last mission." He said with a cold tune to Gregor and Wolffe. "I don't want to bury anymore of my brothers, not you," He continued. "We'll send the kid to Ahsoka where its safe and then go somewhere safe forever." He continued. Wolffe was a bit shocked. Omega looked at Rex with face full of tears. She would get to safe but at what cost. She had lost everything. "I agree." Gregor said. A tear dropped down Rex's face. "So do I." Wolffe said. Omega nodded, as they all looked at the helmets on sticks. Everything was gone just like that. Tech, Wrecker, Hunter, Echo, Crosshair, Cody. Everyone.