my princess

Its a Saturday morning, and I am getting ready to see my boyfriend Mike. He's so fucking handsome, so why not go the extra step for him? I put on an oversized Slayer sweater, and a plaid skirt to go along with it. I also slip on some cute thigh highs to match. I put on my mary-janes and take the short walk to his house.

"Deep breaths..." I mutter to myself, gathering the courage to ring his doorbell.

I slowly press the door bell and soon enough I was greeted with my adorable Mikey.

"Hi Mikey!~ I missed you so much!" I say joyfully.

I lean in for a hug, but instead he picks me up like a toddler and shuts the door. His flirtatious ways always make me giggle.

"I missed you too babes." Mike says as he kisses my cheek.

Mike carries me to his room as always, he has the coolest room ever. As he opens the door, I am greeted with shit everywhere. Yet I still adore all his dorky shit. He sits down on the side of his bed with me in his lap, which was very comfy indeed. He has muscular arms, a cute body, an adorable face, and gorgeous long hair.

"So how have things been Mikey?" I ask him as I dangle my legs off his lap.

"Pretty good so far, did a few shows with the Bungle boys. How about you, Princess?"

"Thinkin' about you..."

We giggle at my response and share a small kiss. We haven't done anything too wild, but soon that was about to change...

"You got any new records?" I ask Mike.

"Yeah, Sade of course"

I roll my eyes playfully as he turns on his new Sade record and stands next to the record player. A few of the songs play before a thought pops into my head.

"I swear you love Sade more than me."

My comment made Mike's face turn more serious than I thought it would. He raised his eyebrows then stared me deeply in the eye.

"Really?" He chuckles. "Like you aren't obsessed with Andrew Wood?"

I laugh at his response, he's not wrong.

"I'm joking Mikey!"

After what felt like hours of listening to Sade's calm voice, the record finally stopped and Mike put it away and laid down next to me sitting on his bed. I moved closer to him and looked down at his handsome face, he was like a fucking god. I reached down to carress his cheek, which he closed his eyes from. I ran my hand down his cheek from his chest, which made something inside me feel curious. The blush was evident on my face, and he gave me a curious stare in return.

"Mike I wanted to ask you something. I'm just a bit scared." My words came out shakier than I thought.

Sex, something that many people at our age thought about. I've never fucked anyone but, the thought of having sex made me feel like a whore. If i'm gonna be completely honest I've been thinking about exploring Mike for months. Embarrassing confession, but there was this rock magazine Mike was in, he was shirtless. When I first stuck the page on my wall, thoughts raced in my mind about how good he must feel. Now, I feel like I've finally gained courage to ask the question.

"I've been wanting to ask you something as well babes." Mike asks me shyly.

"I feel like we're on the same page, ask me your question first." I respond.

"I don't want to make you feel the wrong way, this is a pretty big deal." Mike chuckled nervously in between his sentence before he finally asked.

"Do you maybe wanna... try having sex?" I could hear his love and anxiety in his voice. "We don't have to go too far either."