8

---Alicia's Perspective---

I am busy in cleaning my brushes, it give me so much peace. Painting is the only way where I can show my all emotions.

'Oppa is calling.' my phone ringtone plays.

I walks to my phone and answer the call, a smile appeared on my lips.

"Oppa, how are you?", i asked cheerfully.

"You dumbo, why didn't you called me in your marriage?", he asked furiously.

"Aww, Yoongi oppa, I am so sorry. Our marriage just happen in so hurry.", I replied taking a seat on the couch.

"Okay, okay. How is my little sister? Does your husband behave well? If not tell me, I will break his bones.", he said which made both of us giggle in happiness.

"Oppa, of course he is taking care of me. How is you? Now you're the biggest and famoust businessman of France, aren't you?", i asked playing with my hairs.

"Of course I am, and I am fine. Life is fully fine too.", he replied in the melodious voice.

"Oppa, wait. Jungkook is calling.", I said and put his call on hold.

"Yes? Jungkook.", i asked in the calmest tone.

"Bring my file to my office, it's in my cupboard.", he said and hung the call.

I unhold oppa's call and said, "Oppa, he forget his file. I will call you later."

"I am in Seoul and coming to meet you, okay?", he said sweetly.

"Sure oppa, okay bye.", i hung the call.

I walks towards his room and open the cupboard, I start finding his file but instead of that, I found some pictures and a ring.

It's Jungkook with a girl and the ring, he is so close to that girl. I should not go through his stuffs. I placed his belongings back on its place and take his file from the drawer.

I walk towards the car with the keys and start the car. In some while, I reached at his office building.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook's cabin?", i asked to the receptionists.

"May I know who are you to him? Ma'am?", the receptionists asked checking on his files.

"I am his wife, Jeon Alicia Jungkook.", I replied smiling causally.

"Ma'am, on 5th floor.", she replied bowing.

"Thank you.", I replied bowing casually, I goes towards the lift and press the button of fifth floor.

Later when the lift stopped, I walk towards his cabin, the whole floor is empty and only his cabin is on this floor.

As I stand infront of the clear glass gate and look inside, he is with a girl. The same girl of the photo.

As I opened the door, i noticed that they're about to kiss, and this is enough to break my heart into million of pieces, a drop of tear rolled down to my cheeks.

"Ju..Jungkook.", I called him in my cracked voice, their attention shifted on me.

"This is the reason for all rudeness and coldness towards me?", i asked walking forward as stream of tears flowed down my eyes.

"File?", he simplily asked for his file, I handed him his file before leaving his cabin.

She is the same girl whom I meet in the party months ago.

He is behaving cold because he have a girlfriend, he only married to me for his mom. He is never going to love me.

All the thoughts kept roaming in my mind, I stopped the car when i reached the home again and run inside the house and directly towards my painting room.