💮Muzan-3💮

Collage au
Student x teacher
OOC yoriichi

<_____________________>

Muzan had a slight crush on one of his professor, yoriichi Tsugikuni. He loved the Mr. Tsugikuni's voice, appearance, and everything else about him except for one thing, he was married. Muzan felt like someone stabbed him when he noticed Mr. Tsugikuni wedding ring. He had fantasize about getting married to yoriichi before and know that was a possibility. Yoriichi's wife was dead so he was up for grabs.

_____________

Mr. Tsugikuni had told Muzan to stay back when the bell rang. Which wasn't a surprise, his grades where slipping.

"Muzan as of lately your grades have went down drastically. Do you need some tutoring or is there something going on, if so you should consult the school counselor." Muzan's grades fell because he was just paying attention to what his teacher was doing or his voice. He was also making a plan on how to get closer to Mr. Tsugikuni and this was just what he needed.

"That would be wonderful if you could tutor me, lately I've been having trouble understanding your lessons." Muzan lied right to his face. He did understand what he was being taught, but he just wasn't paying attention. They started talking about the times of when and the dates for Muzan's tutoring.

     [____________]

The tutoring for muzan was going well and in his favor. He got closer to yoriichi like he wanted. That was until he started to admire his professor during the extra lessons. His grades started to drop again. Which intaled the current conversation of whether yoriichi was teaching him properly. They both where going back and forth on whether Muzan should be moved to another class or just needed more tutoring. That was what was going on until Muzan got frustrated and kissed Mr.Tsugikuni. Yoriichi returned the kiss instantly and pulled his closer. Now holding his student's waist while said student was sitting in his lap. Little moans left Muzan's mouth as they made out. He never thought that this is how  their first kiss would go, but it felt good. When the kiss was finally broken yoriichi pulled away.

"What are you doing" Muzan was confused by his professor's action. Not understanding why he had pushed him away.

"I'm not supposed to be doing this with you." He sounded so discouraged when he said that. Muzan moved back in to his lap and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him in for another kiss.

"Fuck it." Yoriichi whispered in the kiss and kissed back passionately. Muzan had took Mr.Tsugikuni shirt off. His professor slipped one hand into his pants and the other was taking his shirt off. Squeezing his ass and touching him between his legs. Muzan was moaning with a hard grip on Yoriichi arms to hold himself up.

    {_____________}

All their clothes were on the floor except for Yoriichi's underwear and Muzan's stockings. Yoriichi was on top of him, kissing his neck with two fingers stretching his entrance. All he was doing was laying limp and moaning with his legs spread. Mr.Tsugikuni removed his fingers from Muzan, making him whine. Discarding his underwear and placing both his hands on his student's hips.

"Your so soft, darling, so pretty for me." That made Muzan shudder. He had be calling Muzan that or doll since they started. It was just making him harder. Without warning Yoriichi pushed into him, god it was big. It felt like he was being split in two, and  he loved it.(why do I like torturing Muzan) After Yoriichi had pushed all the way in he stopped and just stayed still for Muzan to adjust.

"Move." Was the only word he could get out. Muzan was already a mess. Yoriichi moved, groaning from how tight his student was, thrusting in to him, setting a brutal pace. His eyes rolled back into his head and all Muzan could do was moan.

"Your so tight, doll" Yoriichi was enjoying his tight hole. It wasn't long until Muzan cummed. However Yoriichi just kept going, overestimating him. It wasn't bad but it felt all to much. After a few more minutes Yoriichi filled him up. He had cum so much into Muzan that it was slipping out. He pulled out and picked up his ruined student, packing him over to the bathroom to clean him up. Muzan just clung to him, completely satisfied.

734 words

Give me some crack ships to do. I'm kinda running low on ships that I canthink of.