002. FIRST DAY BACK AND ALREADY CAUSING TROUBLE

Chapter two

"First day back and already causing trouble." 

It was the last day before summer, and Allison was spending it at the annual party summer party at the country club, although it wasn't like she hadn't been spending her entire summer then in the first place, although as she was standing at the bar with her grandmother who was talking to Mrs LaRusso, she kept looking around for Robby but she couldn't find him, as her grandmother turned to her "oh, sweetheart, would you calm down, Aisha will be here." she told her, as Allison turned to her "I'm not looking for Aisha grams, I'm looking for.." she was telling her, as her grandmother hummed "your looking for that boy again." she said.

As Mrs LaRusso raised her brows "a boy?" she asked, as Allison's grandmother turned to her "yes, Allison met this boy, it was like those old school movies where you meet them in the summer and when life starts going back to normal he disappears." she shared, making Allison huff "he didn't disappear grandma." she told her, looking away from them "he probably got fired." she mumbled underneath her breath, knowing if he wasn't here, it was probably because he got caught "oh dear." her grandmother then said as she turned away from Mrs LaRusso "what?" Allison asked her.

"Nothing. Just keep talking to me till he goes away." her grandmother whispered to her "who goes away?" Allison asked her "Ali Mills!" Aisha voiced, and as she did, Allison turned around and when she did, a huge smile came across her face "Aisha!" she voiced, as the two ran up and hugged each other, Aisha's dad laughed, as the man her grandmother was trying to ignore raised his brows "Ali Mills?" he asked, as her grandmother turned to him "my granddaughter, Allison. Hello, Daniel." she told him "Mrs Mills, I didn't know your granddaughter was staying with you?" Mr LaRusso asked her, as her grandmother nodded "yes she is." she told him, as Aisha's dad walked up to him "and her and Aisha are best friends, for a second there, I thought Aisha wasn't gonna go to robot camp to hang out with her." he shared.

"Well, she did get her out of her comfort zone." her grandmother shared, as they all looked to the two teenage girls and when they did, Mr LaRusso could see how much Allison looked like her mom, as she headed off down to the pool with Aisha "you need to tell me everything about your summer." Aisha told her, as Allison furrowed her brows "my summer? How about your's I barley saw you." she told her "well Demetri and Eli won the competition so nothing exciting happened there." Aisha shared, as Allison hummed "of course. The force was to strong with them that the nerds overpowered you." she told her, holding her hand out and using the force.

And as she did, Aisha started laughing as she smacked her hand down "probably. But come on, tell me!" she voiced, as Allison chuckled "there's nothing to tell! I spent time shopping and eating with my grandmother. I hung out here, drinking margaritas, basking in the sun and.." she was saying, debating on telling her the other part, as Aisha raised her brows "and?" she asked her, as Allison closed her eyes "I might've met a boy." she told her, and as she did, Aisha gasped "a boy?" she asked her, and when she did, Allison chuckled "you say that like it's shocking." she told her, and when she did, Aisha nodded "uh, yeah cause it is! Tell me everything about him!" she voiced.

Making Allison shrug "well that's the kind of part. I mean I know he worked here because I met him when he handed me another margarita or technically trying to steal my wallet before I stopped him." she shared, and as she did, Aisha started laughing "oh! So he's a bad boy?" she asked her, as Allison shrugged "I guess so although I'm not exactly a good girl either." she shared, as Aisha huffed "god, I wish I could've seen his face when you stopped him, he probably was so shocked." she shared.

Making Allison chuckle "he was, to the point where he thought I out of all people was gonna tell the authorities which I didn't but clearly somebody did because I haven't seen him the past weeks so Robby with the green eyes is gonna have to be a thing of the past." she shared, bringing her shades down "now that were all caught up, let's go sneak some margaritas." she told her, as the two of them laughed and walked off together.

The next day school was back in session, as Aisha and Allison had mostly all their classes together except for science where her and Demetri were in the same class, Allison had grabbed her lunch on the lunch line and was walking over to her table, as she passed Demetri and Eli's table on the way "hey, Eli, Demetri..." she was saying as then stopped noticing a boy she's never seen before "new kid." she said, as she turned and continued walking to her table, as the three looked at her "who's that?" Miguel asked them "Allison Mills, our defender. Eli's best friend." Demetri shared, Eli smiled or at least he was until Yasmine looked over at him, in which he quickly hid his lips.

Allison had put her tray down at her table, and sat down and as she did, she heard Yasmine "oh my god, you guys, you see that guy over there who looks like he went down on a lawnmower? He's literally wearing the ugliest sweater I've ever seen." she shared, in which Moon laughed and Allison knew exactly who they were talking about, as she looked at them, she put her hand on her apple debating on throwing it at her head "that is so wrong." Sam then said, chuckling as well, which was when Allison picked the apple up "hey." Aisha told her, putting her tray down next to her's, but Allison wasn't listening.

"Speaking of wrong, check out fug Lisha. She looks like she ate a picnic table." Yasmine said, and as she did, Allison slammed her hands on the table and pulling her arm back as she then threw it at Yasmine, hitting her right in the nose "ow! My nose!" Yasmine voiced, holding her nose which was bleeding, Aisha looked up at Allison worried "Ali.." she told her, as Allison bent down, grabbing her bag, she turned walking out of the cafeteria and all the way to counselor Blatt's office.

"Allison Mills? What can I do for you?" Counselor Blatt asked her, as Allison sighed, stepping inside, she shut the door behind her "I might've heard some choice words from Yasmine and instead of letting it go, I threw an apple at her face and might've either bruised or broken her nose, you're gonna have to ask the nurse about that one." she shared, and as she did, Counselor Blatt looked at her with raised brows "and what did Yasmine say to cause you to throw fruit at her?" she asked her "she made fun of my best friend Eli's facial deformity and his sweater and then proceeded to make fun of my other best friend Aisha's weight size and instead of harnessing my anger, I put it to use and threw an apple at her." Allison shared.

And as she did, the door to the room opened "Counselor Blatt, just so you know Yasmine's nose isn't broken, it's just bruised and the blood happened to be catch up." the nurse shared "thank you." Counselor Blatt told her, as the nurse left, she looked to Allison "well that clears that up. But I do suggest that you maybe try and find another outlet to put your anger into. Maybe the lacrosse team?" she asked her, hanging her a pamphlet, Allison grabbed it "thank you." she told her, as she turned walking out of the office.