Body to body

It started getting hard to breathe his hands were placed on my higher thigh and his eyes locked on mine I could feel my mouth start to water and my body tremble as he got closer and closer to my lips, " it's okay, just relax your body baby " he said to me as he brushed my hair out my face i then closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him as he picked me up and kiss me i could feel his cock get harder through his pants too be honest it kinda turned me on it felt so big but i pretended i didnt notice as he carried me to the bedroom as gripped harder on my upper body his hands felt so amazing placed on my body, as we made it to the bedroom he gently placed me on the bed and started to kiss my body from my neck down to my thighs i started to feel myself gey excited but nervous at the same time," Dont worry i'll be gentle just relax " he said as he smirked at me i slightly blushed as i laid all the way down he then started to lift his hands underneath my skirt sliding them off of me i started to breathe heavy i could feel myself get wetetee within each second as he slid his tongues across my virgina he rub the top of my clit and told me how sexy i am and how much he loved me i started to feel hot ," Im gonna put my fingers in one by one let me know if its too much " i nodded he then stuck one of his finger's inside of me i let out a slight moan and exhale of breathe." are you okay .." he asked me " yes i-i am keep going please " i said to him trying my hardest not to stutter he continued to thrust his fingers inside of me within each seconde he added another fingers which in the end he ended up finger me with three fingers at most he started to go faster and harder inside of me it felt so good " mhmm babe fuck you're so wet " he said as he licked his fingers off.