𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟'𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛

Being a broke university graduate with student debt and a psychology degree wasn't exactly a good combination

Being a broke university graduate with student debt and a psychology degree wasn't exactly a good combination. No one wants to hire a fresh-outta-university 22-year-old in their big fancy prestigious hospitals. It wasn't her first choice but Sunshine Grove Psychiatric Hospital was the only place that hired Kaneko Maya.

It was a surprise that they even hired her but then they saw how short-staffed they were and understood they were desperate. Maya gets assigned a few patients but one in particular gets her attention. He was an odd person. Maya wasn't sure why, she just found him odd.

Kurokawa Izana was at Sunshine Grove, for some unknown reason. Due to some kind of confidentiality issues, Maya didn't know exactly what Izana was there for which really defeated her entire purpose of even being assigned to him.

But beggars can't be choosers so Maya just went along with it and always gave Izana his medication on time during her shift at night and put him on an IV drip whenever he got violent or just in general like she was instructed to.

Who knew it was that same IV drip and a conversation about the beach that would lead to things getting more violent than Maya wanted?

"just givin' the same care you gave me, bunny. so whatcha' crying 'bout?"

 so whatcha' crying 'bout?"

———— ❝ 🎴 ————

———— ❝ 🎴 ❞ ————

———— ❝ 🎴 ————

you haunt me. It's only fair I return the sentiment

———— ❝ 🎴 ————

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

———— ❝ disclaimer and notes ————

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story I tell here about Tokyo Revengers is my own invention, and it is not purported or believed to be part of Ken Wakui's story canon. This story is for entertainment only and is not part of the official storyline.

The only thing I own is Kaneko Maya and her story.

This fic is my own take on the Manila Future Timeline but will not focus completely on it or the original story of Tokyo Revengers.

This is a dark romance/thriller and very fast paced. Also super messed up so read the warnings.

Also a quick reminder that I've only got the NEWJEANS girls here for the aesthetics, none of them are the face claim.

bunny gif used in the chapter beginnings is by: hamsterheartz on tumblr

———— ❝ 🎴 ————

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I COULD'VE EASILY
MURDERED YOU
WITHOUT HESITATION

BUT THOSE ANGELIC
EYES MADE ME ALL
DIZZY AND WEAK

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

———— ❝ warnings ————

will contain: DARK CONTENT, violence, toxic behaviour, possessiveness, gang violence, criminal activities, drug and alcohol use, mentions of prostitution, non-con elements, non-con drugging, drugged sex, drug addiction, overdose, drug withdrawals, withdrawal symptoms, near-death experiences, extreme violence, past child neglect/abuse, betrayal, misogyny, murder, strangulation, inaccurate depictions of psychiatric hospitals and medical treatment/conditions, stockholm syndrome, emotional incest, polyamory, torture, age gap(9, 6, 5 years), masochism, sadism, voyeurism, hard kinks, piv, smut, psychological horror, power imbalance, torture, waterboarding, fear play, major and minor character deaths, UNHAPPY ENDING

KUROKAWA IZANA HIMSELF AS A WARNING

———— ❝ 🎴 ————

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ⓒ 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗫𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘, 2024—

[🎴]