Part one

The radio demon squinted his eyes in confusion.. what was that nock at the door?
A big "BOOM" sound happened with small static sounds, almost like a TV glitching. The lights flickered, then returned to normal.
"Who the heck is that... Vox??" Said Alastor.
"We have some unfinished business" Vox said, walking through the door, undisturbed by the radio demon's angry demeanor.
"Why now? Just leave me alone for a while, there is important jobs to be done at the hotel, please leave now." Replied Alastor.
"I really don't want to do that...." Said Vox, smirking.
"Leave or I will make you... be warned!" Said Alastor.
"Oohh, I think I'd like that a lot... what do you have planned!" Said Vox.
"No... what? Not like that you fiend! Go away please!" Said Alastor.
"I thought you were going to force me... I'm waiting..." said Vox.
"Now I can't even touch you when you're like this..." said Al.
"Aww why not? I'd be fine with it.. and I'd love to see your little place here. What an interesting project you have going." Said Vox.
"Step away, I will protect this hotel. It's very entertaining, unlike your mass produced shows with zero artistic creativity. Now PLEASE LEAVE." Said Alastor.
"Ouch that really hurts. Although bold coming from a dying medium. Maybe if we worked together I could... get more people interested in radio... I have my ways." Said Vox.
"Not around here you don't. Please leave before I kill you, thank you very much." Replied Alastor.
"Fine, but I'll be coming back very soon." Said Vox.
//skip to tomorrow//
"So why did the TV guy come over here? Can I know what your deal is with him? Is it hot?!" Questioned Angel Dust.
"Please remember the five foot rule! Stand back! And no, we are just rivals, can we leave it like that!" Said Al.
"Ohh... sorry. I didn't mean to make you so angry. I was just wondering..." said Angel.
"Ohh, well I suppose I could tell you. Me and Vox worked together for a while, me making my broadcasts, him doing other things that I really didn't understand. But in time we just naturally fell apart. Then we had a fight, he wanted me to join him... in a way I didn't want to be. Let's leave it at that." Said Alastor.
"Ohh, that's so interesting. Well, my bad, I'm just going to go over and annoy Husk, I'm sure he'll like that." Said Angel.
"Okay, but I'm sure Husk might be busy, be careful around him. He had quite the scare at episode five!" Said Alastor.
Angel dust looked very confused and walked away anyways.
Alastor heard a loud nock on the door.
Vox peered in....
"Heyyy, I told you I'd be back. I wanted to... apologize for my previous actions, I genuinely want to take you back." Said Vox.
"I... what? Do you wish for me to actually believe you? What sort of fool do you mistake me for?" Said Alastor.
"Please hear me out..." said Vox.
"Hmmm" Alastor hummed.
A black tentacle wrapped around Vox's legs and chest, binding him to a wall.
His breathing got heavy, his chest barely moving up and down in unison to his breathing.
"This feels...  nice.... More.." said Vox, smirking at Alastor, moving his hips around whilst struggling to get out.
"Whaaattt!!!" Said Al, as he instantly dropped him.
"Ohhh, so you do want me to be here?! I can come with you, help you if you want?!" Said Vox, moving suspiciously close to Alastor's chest.
"I just didn't want to touch you... scoundrel." Replied Al.
"Well, I really want to be near you... I've grown to like you quite a lot, and hate you. It's a mix of emotions, but that just makes it more... hot...." Said Vox.
"SHUT UP! Please understand I am uncomfortable around this behavior. Respect my boundaries, I don't care if we're in Hell. This is different, I wish to not be touched." Said Al.
"Fine, if that's what you really want." Said Vox, slowly and sadly pulling away from him.
"But is there anything that can change your mind? Money? Power? I promise I can give you anything..." said Vox.
"I... depends. Would you be willing to make a deal?!" Said Al.
Vox's smirk widened to reveal shiny pixels. He had planned for this to happen. Whilst Alastor despised touch, he could never turn down a good deal. He might let Vox touch him more, although the process would be slow and unsteady. But Vox was patient.