19:00

"
I will always love you, my little brother.

---------(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)----------

[Monday 13:25 house]

"Oh wow thank you brother I am so grateful." Having said that he was satisfied seeing his older brother's reaction, it was greater when saying it in a mocking tone while your brother tried hard not to break in tears.

"Well this gift is smaller than the gift you gave me 6 months ago, sadly." What great words for his guilty brother, he was laughing seeing his brother clenching his fist, biting his lips till they bleed just to be held in the tears from falling.

"H-heart-"

"No brother saved it, it's okay I really love the gift you gave me, especially 6 months ago. It is such an honor to get this kind of gift from my lovely brother. Only me who gets this kind of give from my brother you know, it's so special that it makes me can't walk!" With sparkling eyes, he smiles wild as he keeps his eyes on his brother who had his head hung low.

The sparkling eyes slowly turn into glassy eyes, everything is ruined, he is ruined and from now on no one will like him ever again.

"Thanks to you that my boyfriend left me! And thanks to you for this! My ability to walk is never going to come back again brother, just like my forgiveness for you!" He said laughing out loud, ruffling his hair like someone from a mental hospital would do.

"Heart! Heart! Heart stop, Li Ming is here! I am here! It's okay" someone who just came into the house rushed towards the brothers and hugged while comforting the guy in the wheelchair.

"Why are you silent?! Speak! Speak brother! Are you happy now?! After you took away my ability to walk?! What have I ever done to you?! What did I do to deserve this!" He broke in tears, hitting the air while Li Ming was hugging him and comforting him.

"Heart! Heart, stop... it's okay, I'm here...P'Gem, please, get out of here..Heart is not in his stable mind right now.." Li Ming said softly as if he didn't want the older guy to feel more guilty.

"And who's fault is that?! Who's fault is that, that I'm not in my stable condition and mind?! You're guilty! It's your fault... it's you! Brother all this time I've been taking care of your ass yet is this my thank you for me?! I hate you!

I hate you!

I HATE YOU!

GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

BE GONE!

DIE! DIE! JUST DIE!"

"HEART!!"

Heart stopped as soon as he heard Li Ming's voice, he looked up to see Li Ming was trying to control his breath.

"What Li Ming? Is it wrong what I say? Or are you taking up his side too?" Heart said in disbelief as his tears keep falling on his laps.

"No, no, no it's not like that Heart, I just don't want you to be more stressed okay? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream at you...," Li Ming said and kissed Heart cheeks, licking the tears away.

"P'Gem...all I ask is for you to get out of here right now, Heart is tired and he needs a rest, I want a sometimes alone with him." Li Ming said coldly as he turned to the sobbing guy.

"I'm sorry...heart.." is all that Gemini could mutter as he walked out of the house, wiping off his tears and holding in his cry as he walked past his little brother.

Stepping out of the house, he didn't know where he should go, he was confused, he walked towards his sport bike and rode it, he drove anywhere he could think off and stopped at the last destination that was in his mind.